I will be visiting Scotland in August for nine days.
1) I have my tickets for the Edinburgh Military Tattoo. Before the show we want to eat close to the castle. Do you have any suggestions for restaurants? Also include restaurants that have special pre theater (Military Tattoo) dinners.
2) Itinerary- train from London to Edinburgh
--3 full days in Edinburgh
--1 day -West Highland Lochs & Castles Day Tour with Rabbies
--1 day -visit Stirling Castle and town
--1 day -train to Inverness
--1 day -Visit by public bus to the Culloden Battlefield and Visitor Centre & other
attractions near Inverness
--1 day -train to Glasgow
--1 day -Glasgow museums then back to Edinburgh
--Fly home from Edinburgh
What do you think about this itinerary?
I wanted to go to Inverness because I read that the Culloden sight was very interesting and that you could spend hours there. Is it worth going that far north to see Culloden? What other places would you recommend for me to visit around Inverness? Would it be very difficult do get around this area if we do not have a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 라이브카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 온라인카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 18 Versailles
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016