I am planning a long weekend trip (3 nights) to Scotland with my husband in August. We are planning to fly from London to Inverness and then travel by car (rented or hired) to Skye. Should we focus on Skye for the entire time or is it worth staying somewhere else one night? In general we just want to see the beautiful landscape, a few hikes, castles, etc.
Scotland Itinerary Help (Skye and/or Inverness)
- 1 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 4 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 5 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 8 Tour-Free Travel
- 9 Suggestions for France Italy
- 10 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Rhine River Intinerary
- 17 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 18 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 19 15 days in Central Europe
- 20 France in 7 days
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 23 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 24 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 25 The Netherlands, France and Spain