I am planning a long weekend trip (3 nights) to Scotland with my husband in August. We are planning to fly from London to Inverness and then travel by car (rented or hired) to Skye. Should we focus on Skye for the entire time or is it worth staying somewhere else one night? In general we just want to see the beautiful landscape, a few hikes, castles, etc.
Scotland Itinerary Help (Skye and/or Inverness)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 2 Taormina Sicily
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 First time to Switzerland
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 Granada
- 10 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 11 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 14 A Sardinia trip report
- 15 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 16 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 First time Ireland trip
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 22 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 23 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 24 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 25 22 year olds in Europe