Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 2 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 3 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 4 Vacation
- 5 Walking itinerary in England?
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 8 Dog friendly hotels
- 9 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Cambridge in May
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 18 Madrid/Lisbon
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 22 Day trips around Vienna
- 23 Greek fuel cost
- 24 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 25 Killarney