Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 road trip through scotland
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 Poland to Austria In December
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 7 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Where to eat in Rome?
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 21 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 22 barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 24 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 25 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona