Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 2 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 3 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 4 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Vienna restaurants?
- 8 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 9 Italian trains on Sunday
- 10 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 11 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 12 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 13 Corsica and Sardinia
- 14 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 15 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 18 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 19 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 20 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 Sweden- and another thing
- 23 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Puglia and Matera