Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 6 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 7 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 8 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 9 Cordoba or Granada?
- 10 River Boat Cruise
- 11 Munich, Germany
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 15 Amalfi or Positano
- 16 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 17 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 St Andrews advice
- 21 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 22 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 23 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 24 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 25 Seville Hotels - September 2016