Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 2 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 5 Best location to stay in Seville
- 6 How to rent a car...
- 7 tuscan wine tour
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 Izmir to Istanbul
- 10 Small-group day tours from London?
- 11 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 12 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 13 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 14 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 15 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 16 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 17 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 18 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 19 2 Weeks In Italy
- 20 My First Trip to Paris And Things To Do
- 21 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 22 Journees du Patrimoine
- 23 Getting Around Toledo
- 24 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 25 Andalucia to Madrid