Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Where to buy Saffron?
- 3 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 4 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 5 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 8 Dublin to Dingle?
- 9 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 10 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Spain & Italy...in August...in a wheelchair!
- 11 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 12 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 13 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 14 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 15 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 16 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 17 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 18 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 19 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 20 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 21 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 22 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 23 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 24 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 25 How to get to Mallorca