Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cars in France
- 2 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 3 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 4 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 5 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 6 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 7 Bahn sales
- 8 Reims Champagne Houses
- 9 NYE Paris
- 10 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 11 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 12 First European Vacation )
- 13 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 14 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 15 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 16 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 17 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 18 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 19 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 20 Greek island advice
- 21 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 22 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 23 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 24 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 25 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris