Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Escargots in Paris
- 3 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 4 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 5 Acropolis Athens
- 6 Vacation in Great Britain
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 19 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 20 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 21 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Info about Poland
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Barcelona question