Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 2 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 3 apartments florence
- 4 Cell phones in France and England
- 5 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 6 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Florence, Italy
- 9 Italy trains question
- 10 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 11 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 12 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 13 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 14 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 15 FCO connection time
- 16 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 17 Slovania & Croatia
- 18 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 19 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 20 Train rides
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 I'm back.....
- 23 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 24 Naples to Pompeii
- 25 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse