Plan to visit Scotland in late March 2013. We have a 4 year old. Any iternary suggestions for 6-7 days. Plan is primarily to keep it relaxed and enjoy scenic beauty as much as possible.
We are OK with cold weather as such.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 Summer Travel order
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 14 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 15 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 16 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 24 Dijon in December!
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges