My wife and I have planned a trip this summer and will be spending 5 days in London and then will be flying to Glasgow and then spend 5 days driving through Scotland working our way back to fly out of London. Besides Glasgow and Edinburgh what other places would you recommend we see? The last day we would like to have a reasonable short drive back to Heathrow probably 2 hours or less. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Scotland in 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 2 London visit
- 3 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 4 Italian cooking classes
- 5 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 6 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 10 best time to book accommodation
- 11 Useful website for France
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 SIM card for eastern europe
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train