My wife and I have planned a trip this summer and will be spending 5 days in London and then will be flying to Glasgow and then spend 5 days driving through Scotland working our way back to fly out of London. Besides Glasgow and Edinburgh what other places would you recommend we see? The last day we would like to have a reasonable short drive back to Heathrow probably 2 hours or less. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Scotland in 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix en Provence
- 2 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 3 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 4 Spanish Music
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 Itinerary help
- 7 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 8 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 9 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 10 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 11 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 12 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 13 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 14 Things to do in/around Milan
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 Day Trips from Paris
- 17 Ireland's west coast
- 18 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 South of Switzerland
- 21 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome