My wife and I have planned a trip this summer and will be spending 5 days in London and then will be flying to Glasgow and then spend 5 days driving through Scotland working our way back to fly out of London. Besides Glasgow and Edinburgh what other places would you recommend we see? The last day we would like to have a reasonable short drive back to Heathrow probably 2 hours or less. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Scotland in 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 5 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 6 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 9 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 10 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 11 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 Southern Ireland Help
- 14 Bologna tips
- 15 London and Where Else in late December?
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 18 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 19 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 20 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 24 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich