My wife and I have planned a trip this summer and will be spending 5 days in London and then will be flying to Glasgow and then spend 5 days driving through Scotland working our way back to fly out of London. Besides Glasgow and Edinburgh what other places would you recommend we see? The last day we would like to have a reasonable short drive back to Heathrow probably 2 hours or less. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Scotland in 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 5 Taormina Sicily
- 6 Guidebook for Iceland
- 7 visa question
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 Granada
- 11 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 18 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 19 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?