My wife and I are planning a vacation to go to Scotland and we will primarily be spending it hiking.
We want to stay at just one location and we are thinking either Fort William or Isle of Skye.
Can anyone offer a recommendation or a different suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 3 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Athens
- 10 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 11 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 12 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices