My wife and I are planning a vacation to go to Scotland and we will primarily be spending it hiking.
We want to stay at just one location and we are thinking either Fort William or Isle of Skye.
Can anyone offer a recommendation or a different suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Spain
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Brussels flower tapestry
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Lake Como,Italy
- 7 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 15 Places to visit from Zurich
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini