Has anyone spent New Years Eve in Glasgow or Edinburgh? I understand you need tickets to get into the centers of the cities that night but don't know where to get them or even what the festivities are like. Any other tips on spending the holidays in Scotland?
Scotland for New Years Eve
- 1 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 8 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Car Rental Locations
- 11 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 12 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 13 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 just want to know
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Florence to nice- help