I just came from a trip to LON and PARis and plan to make SCOTLAND next year. I travel solo
with just a carry-on and prefer staying at one hotel and not check in-out many hotels
Would need to know if Edinburgh can be done in one day.
Take train, visit castle get a bike tour or a walking tour and come back very late also by train like 8pm.
Another day do the one day tour to Leeds and Dover.
Another day do Cambridge and York if it exists a one day tour to make both. Or if I can do them separately by myself by train... can I walk to the uni and castle from train station?
Would appreciate your opinions.
I did Windsor and Eton in one day and was ok by myslef by train.
No budget for car rental... Very economic budget but willing to do one day visits and come back to same hotel and carry no luggage.
I rather visit many places than stay in one. London would be like my camping grounds
Then from LON train to France to do more of the Loire, La Provence and finish at French Riviera.
Many people have told me French Riviera is not worth...(?)
Appreciate ideas and opinions... thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 Oxford England Accommodations
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Places of interest
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 Croatia Ferry Help
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden