I just came from a trip to LON and PARis and plan to make SCOTLAND next year. I travel solo
with just a carry-on and prefer staying at one hotel and not check in-out many hotels
Would need to know if Edinburgh can be done in one day.
Take train, visit castle get a bike tour or a walking tour and come back very late also by train like 8pm.
Another day do the one day tour to Leeds and Dover.
Another day do Cambridge and York if it exists a one day tour to make both. Or if I can do them separately by myself by train... can I walk to the uni and castle from train station?
Would appreciate your opinions.
I did Windsor and Eton in one day and was ok by myslef by train.
No budget for car rental... Very economic budget but willing to do one day visits and come back to same hotel and carry no luggage.
I rather visit many places than stay in one. London would be like my camping grounds
Then from LON train to France to do more of the Loire, La Provence and finish at French Riviera.
Many people have told me French Riviera is not worth...(?)
Appreciate ideas and opinions... thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Football Tickets - Athens
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Positano or Sorrento?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?