I just came from a trip to LON and PARis and plan to make SCOTLAND next year. I travel solo
with just a carry-on and prefer staying at one hotel and not check in-out many hotels
Would need to know if Edinburgh can be done in one day.
Take train, visit castle get a bike tour or a walking tour and come back very late also by train like 8pm.
Another day do the one day tour to Leeds and Dover.
Another day do Cambridge and York if it exists a one day tour to make both. Or if I can do them separately by myself by train... can I walk to the uni and castle from train station?
Would appreciate your opinions.
I did Windsor and Eton in one day and was ok by myslef by train.
No budget for car rental... Very economic budget but willing to do one day visits and come back to same hotel and carry no luggage.
I rather visit many places than stay in one. London would be like my camping grounds
Then from LON train to France to do more of the Loire, La Provence and finish at French Riviera.
Many people have told me French Riviera is not worth...(?)
Appreciate ideas and opinions... thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where are the Mods?
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Visit to Engand
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 21 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 22 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 23 Short Trip to Paris
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Alhambra ticket confusions