I just came from a trip to LON and PARis and plan to make SCOTLAND next year. I travel solo
with just a carry-on and prefer staying at one hotel and not check in-out many hotels
Would need to know if Edinburgh can be done in one day.
Take train, visit castle get a bike tour or a walking tour and come back very late also by train like 8pm.
Another day do the one day tour to Leeds and Dover.
Another day do Cambridge and York if it exists a one day tour to make both. Or if I can do them separately by myself by train... can I walk to the uni and castle from train station?
Would appreciate your opinions.
I did Windsor and Eton in one day and was ok by myslef by train.
No budget for car rental... Very economic budget but willing to do one day visits and come back to same hotel and carry no luggage.
I rather visit many places than stay in one. London would be like my camping grounds
Then from LON train to France to do more of the Loire, La Provence and finish at French Riviera.
Many people have told me French Riviera is not worth...(?)
Appreciate ideas and opinions... thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY@ antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 3 days solo in London
- 8 Chania
- 9 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 13 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)