My friend and I (2 women 30s) are heading to Glasgow and Edinburgh for 5 days and want to take a day tour (no car) to the Highlands. Should we do this from Glasgow or from Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 2 Paris in April
- 3 Venturing even further
- 4 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 5 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 6 HELP- 4days challenge: Amsterdam + Zaanse.S + D.Haag+ Kinderdijk
- 7 pick pockets in Rome
- 8 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 9 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 10 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 11 Transport around Europe
- 12 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 13 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 14 Is Capri worth going to?
- 15 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 16 Hotels in Paris
- 17 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 18 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 19 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 20 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 21 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 22 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 23 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 24 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 25 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?