My friend and I (2 women 30s) are heading to Glasgow and Edinburgh for 5 days and want to take a day tour (no car) to the Highlands. Should we do this from Glasgow or from Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre
- 2 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 Barcelona sites: attire
- 5 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 6 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 7 Paris Visite pass
- 8 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 9 Barcelona Itinerary
- 10 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 11 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 12 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 13 Lisbon
- 14 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 15 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 short trip klon to koblenz
- 18 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 19 Switzeraland Iternary
- 20 barcelona
- 21 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 22 Train Travel in Germany
- 23 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 24 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 25 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary