My friend and I (2 women 30s) are heading to Glasgow and Edinburgh for 5 days and want to take a day tour (no car) to the Highlands. Should we do this from Glasgow or from Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 3 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 4 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 8 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 11 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Slovakia day trip
- 15 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 16 Italy for the first time
- 17 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Renting bed linens and towels
- 22 Calling home from abroad
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 20 free days of Europe