My friend and I (2 women 30s) are heading to Glasgow and Edinburgh for 5 days and want to take a day tour (no car) to the Highlands. Should we do this from Glasgow or from Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Planning
- 2 Italy train question
- 3 Antiques shopping Rome
- 4 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 5 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 6 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 7 Another Book List for Italy
- 8 Two Weeks in Europe
- 9 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 10 Must sees in Malaga
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 15 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 16 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 19 Venice - a day open
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 22 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 23 Walking in Hamburg
- 24 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 25 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week