My friend and I (2 women 30s) are heading to Glasgow and Edinburgh for 5 days and want to take a day tour (no car) to the Highlands. Should we do this from Glasgow or from Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 2 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 3 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 4 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 9 6 nights in Dublin
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 12 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 13 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 14 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 15 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 16 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 17 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 18 Venice: Shopping Question
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 21 A wonderful month in France
- 22 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Galway - Walk to Pubs
- 25 Provence Planning Help