My friend and I (2 women 30s) are heading to Glasgow and Edinburgh for 5 days and want to take a day tour (no car) to the Highlands. Should we do this from Glasgow or from Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 2 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 5 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 6 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 7 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 8 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 9 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 10 Rental car return in Nice
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Alhambra
- 14 Naples
- 15 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 French open 2017
- 19 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 20 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 21 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 22 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 23 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 24 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 25 San Sebastián house rental with kids