My friend and I (2 women 30s) are heading to Glasgow and Edinburgh for 5 days and want to take a day tour (no car) to the Highlands. Should we do this from Glasgow or from Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 2 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 3 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Advices about our itiniary
- 6 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 10 Private transportation
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 A week in Burgundy
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 16 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 17 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 20 Safety concerns?
- 21 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 22 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 23 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?