My friend and I (2 women 30s) are heading to Glasgow and Edinburgh for 5 days and want to take a day tour (no car) to the Highlands. Should we do this from Glasgow or from Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 2 Intercity Train
- 3 Day Trip from London
- 4 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 5 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 6 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 8 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 9 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 10 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 11 International driving permit required in France?
- 12 The Trip to London and Paris with Three Kids
- 13 Need some Venice planning help
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 16 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 17 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 18 RHK's Spring Trip
- 19 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 20 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 21 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 22 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 23 explore Italy on a budget
- 24 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 25 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome