Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower
- 2 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?
- 3 Paris info required
- 4 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 5 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 6 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 7 Rome to Positano
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 10 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 11 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 12 Lyon Arrondissements
- 13 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 14 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 15 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 16 1+ days in Toledo
- 17 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 20 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 21 Catalonia
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Greek Island honeymoon
- 24 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 25 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?