Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 12 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 13 What to wear
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 16 german rail ticket question
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 19 Arc de Triumph Question
- 20 Greek ferries
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 23 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??