Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 2 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 15 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 16 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 17 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Weekend in Norfolk
- 25 Athens at New Years