Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 7 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 French open
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?