Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 5 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 8 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 13 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 poland to switzerland
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014