Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 2 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 3 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 4 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 5 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 6 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 9 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 12 European Backpacking
- 13 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 15 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 16 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 17 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 18 Spain in 17 days
- 19 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 20 Booking Engines You trust?
- 21 Spain in 17 days
- 22 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 25 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?