Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 3 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 4 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 5 Amsterdam restaurants
- 6 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 7 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Greece for a month with a baby
- 10 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 11 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 12 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 13 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Pousadas
- 18 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 19 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 23 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 24 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 25 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna