Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 5 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 6 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 7 Europe in winter
- 8 Best day trips from Paris
- 9 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 12 Bodrum to instanbul
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 Questions About Croatia
- 17 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 21 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?