Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 3 Getting cash in Spain
- 4 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 5 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 8 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 12 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 13 Croacia in october
- 14 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 15 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 18 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 19 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 20 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 21 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 Getting From Italy to London
- 24 Spending money in Italy?
- 25 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014