Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 staying a month or so in each place
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 4 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 5 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 6 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 7 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 8 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 9 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 15 December honeymoon in Europe
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 21 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 24 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 25 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges