Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 3 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 6 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 7 Tuscan cooking school
- 8 DVD players in France
- 9 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 10 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 11 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 12 Munich accommodations
- 13 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 14 Trains
- 15 Two days in Dublin
- 16 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 17 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 18 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 19 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 20 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 21 malaga to madrid train ?
- 22 Italian language classes in Italy
- 23 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 24 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 25 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy