Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 2 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 3 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Bregenz or Lindau
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 9 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 15 Winter in Paris
- 16 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 17 I need some big advice!
- 18 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 25 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France