Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 France,Spain,Italy
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 22 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris