Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Germany in December 2015
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Vegan in Germany?
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 biking tours in Italy?
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp