Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 3 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 April in Madrid
- 6 Bus Croatia
- 7 A guide to Madrid
- 8 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 16 Ireland itinerary
- 17 Scotland and northern England
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 20 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 21 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 22 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 23 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 24 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 25 Making reservations in Italy