Was curious if anyone had any suggestions of lesser travelled "towns" to visit while in Scotland and Ireland. We are planning a week long trip to split up between Edinburgh and Dublin, but was hoping to get out of the bigger cities some. When we went to London, we took 2 days of our trip to go to York, and it was my favorite part of the trip, so hoping to do that type of thing again. I know we will be rushed, but that is how it always turns out for us.
Scotland and Ireland in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 4 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 5 hotels in Seville
- 6 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 7 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 8 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 9 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 18 Paris in April?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins