I had posted on here back in April about a tentative trip to the UK+ another country. Since then, I have decided to just visit the UK.
I will be there for 12 days in early July, arriving in Edinburgh, Scotland and leaving out of London, England. Since I am going for a wedding in Edinburgh, I will have to stay in that area until July 6th. Our plan is to make our way toward London and hopefully visit most of the top cities.
It's obvious that there is SO MUCH to see and not enough time so I was wondering if any UK experts can assist me in building an itinerary. We are traveling on a budget but are able to splurge in moderation. We love art, architecture, history, nightlife, music, nature...we are a young eccentric couple and are very open-minded.
I would also like to know what the best mode of transportation is (time efficient and economicly friendly)...
What about accommodations? Are hostels the way to go? bed and breakfasts?
Thanks in advance for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 6 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 7 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 8 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 9 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 10 Corfu
- 11 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question