I'm just starting to do my research for a trip planned in Sept. '13. We would like to spend 2 weeks in Scotland with a side trip to Belfast for a few days. We would be flying in and out of Edinburgh, staying a few days then renting a car to see the country. Is there a ferry from Scotland into Belfast and if so, is this a good idea or is this more trouble than its worth?
Scotland and Belfast - is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 phone service
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 11 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 12 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 14 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 15 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 18 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 19 Arctic Circle in December
- 20 Catalonia
- 21 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 22 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 23 Macarons!
- 24 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report