I'm just starting to do my research for a trip planned in Sept. '13. We would like to spend 2 weeks in Scotland with a side trip to Belfast for a few days. We would be flying in and out of Edinburgh, staying a few days then renting a car to see the country. Is there a ferry from Scotland into Belfast and if so, is this a good idea or is this more trouble than its worth?
Scotland and Belfast - is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 2 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 3 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 6 Italy for 5 nights!
- 7 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 8 Paris Bastille Day
- 9 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 10 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 11 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 12 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 13 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 14 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 15 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 River Cruise
- 19 Potential trip - Balkans
- 20 car rental agency
- 21 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 22 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 23 Paris Art Galleries
- 24 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 25 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?