I'm just starting to do my research for a trip planned in Sept. '13. We would like to spend 2 weeks in Scotland with a side trip to Belfast for a few days. We would be flying in and out of Edinburgh, staying a few days then renting a car to see the country. Is there a ferry from Scotland into Belfast and if so, is this a good idea or is this more trouble than its worth?
Scotland and Belfast - is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first family trip to Switzerland
- 2 Alterations to night trains routes
- 3 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 4 the best of italy?
- 5 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 6 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 7 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 8 Best data sim
- 9 MADRID--Restaurants, & tapas bars--please advise!
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 12 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 13 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 14 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 15 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 16 Need help on Drive from Granada to Sevilla
- 17 Driving Zagreb-Budapest-Vienna-Prague
- 18 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 19 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 20 Family Vacation Mallorca
- 21 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 22 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 23 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 24 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 25 So much to do, so little time!