I'm just starting to do my research for a trip planned in Sept. '13. We would like to spend 2 weeks in Scotland with a side trip to Belfast for a few days. We would be flying in and out of Edinburgh, staying a few days then renting a car to see the country. Is there a ferry from Scotland into Belfast and if so, is this a good idea or is this more trouble than its worth?
Scotland and Belfast - is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan Hotel
- 2 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 3 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 4 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 5 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 France to Italy advice needed please
- 11 CDG questions
- 12 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 13 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 14 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 17 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 18 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 When to buy companion ticket?
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Home Base in Belgium