I'm just starting to do my research for a trip planned in Sept. '13. We would like to spend 2 weeks in Scotland with a side trip to Belfast for a few days. We would be flying in and out of Edinburgh, staying a few days then renting a car to see the country. Is there a ferry from Scotland into Belfast and if so, is this a good idea or is this more trouble than its worth?
Scotland and Belfast - is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Day trip on the Rhine
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 poland to switzerland
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 12 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Reims for a day
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 19 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 20 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 21 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 22 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 23 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip