I'm just starting to do my research for a trip planned in Sept. '13. We would like to spend 2 weeks in Scotland with a side trip to Belfast for a few days. We would be flying in and out of Edinburgh, staying a few days then renting a car to see the country. Is there a ferry from Scotland into Belfast and if so, is this a good idea or is this more trouble than its worth?
Scotland and Belfast - is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 2 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 3 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 4 Getting From Italy to London
- 5 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 6 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Italy things to do?
- 10 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 11 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 13 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 16 Getting cash in Spain
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 19 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 20 stop in lisboa or not
- 21 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 22 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 23 Paris Metro Closures??
- 24 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?