I'm just starting to do my research for a trip planned in Sept. '13. We would like to spend 2 weeks in Scotland with a side trip to Belfast for a few days. We would be flying in and out of Edinburgh, staying a few days then renting a car to see the country. Is there a ferry from Scotland into Belfast and if so, is this a good idea or is this more trouble than its worth?
Scotland and Belfast - is this doable?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Apartments in Rome