I'm just starting to do my research for a trip planned in Sept. '13. We would like to spend 2 weeks in Scotland with a side trip to Belfast for a few days. We would be flying in and out of Edinburgh, staying a few days then renting a car to see the country. Is there a ferry from Scotland into Belfast and if so, is this a good idea or is this more trouble than its worth?
Scotland and Belfast - is this doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 5 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 6 White Villages base?
- 7 Help with France itinerary
- 8 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 9 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 10 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 11 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 2 full days in Paris
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Terrorism in Europe
- 18 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 21 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 22 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 23 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 24 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 25 Cinque Terre v Tuscany