my husband and i are thinking of going to scotland for 10 days in mid october. is this recommendable weather wise? are there some areas of scotland which generally have better weather than others?
thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 5 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Tuscany First Time
- 8 Iceland car rental agencies
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 11 Switzerland in October
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Italy in January?
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 16 2 days in Lugano area
- 17 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Recommendations
- 22 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 23 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy