my husband and i are thinking of going to scotland for 10 days in mid october. is this recommendable weather wise? are there some areas of scotland which generally have better weather than others?
thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 10 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 11 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Versailles
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 AIR BERLIN SALE