my husband and i are thinking of going to scotland for 10 days in mid october. is this recommendable weather wise? are there some areas of scotland which generally have better weather than others?
thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 2 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Norway fjord
- 5 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 11 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Stockholm during midsummer
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 24 Praiano
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?