I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague on a budget...
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Munich Under Attack...
- 5 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 6 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 7 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 8 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 12 First trip - destination advice!
- 13 How big backpack do I need?
- 14 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 15 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 20 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 21 From Genoa to Rome...
- 22 Greece Itinerary
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 Spain in November
- 25 3 Days in Naples...