I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 2 Andalucia to Madrid
- 3 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 4 Crete - Short Island Cruises from/return Crete
- 5 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 6 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 7 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 8 Best location to stay in Seville
- 9 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 10 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 11 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 How to rent a car...
- 14 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 15 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 16 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 17 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 20 Small-group day tours from London?
- 21 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 22 tuscan wine tour
- 23 Izmir to Istanbul
- 24 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 25 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe