I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Spain. malaga to granada
- 3 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 4 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 London Food Tour
- 7 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 8 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 9 Schladming, Austria
- 10 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 11 Family trip to France with kids
- 12 Where to stay in London
- 13 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 14 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 15 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 16 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 17 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 20 25 days in Europe
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 23 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 24 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 25 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes