I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Italy - best two central locations
- 5 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 7 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 8 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 9 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 11 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 12 Overnight Train Questions
- 13 Istanbul tour guides?
- 14 Flamenco Shows
- 15 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 18 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 19 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 20 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 21 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 22 Tour or independent
- 23 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 24 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 25 Vet my itinerary