I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Globus Tours
- 17 Scotland Votes "No"
- 18 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Gift for French business associate
- 25 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice