I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 3 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 4 getting to CDG
- 5 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 A Month stay in Southern France
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Places of interest
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Switzerland in November?
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?