I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 3 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 4 wineries near Ronda
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 7 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 17 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 18 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Tour Group Operators
- 21 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 22 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 23 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 24 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 25 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels