I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 6 Jewish Vienna
- 7 Short time in Vienna
- 8 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 9 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 12 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 17 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 21 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 25 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum