I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 2 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 3 Berlin: evening dining
- 4 Andalucia itinerary help
- 5 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 6 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 7 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 8 Alhambra questions
- 9 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 10 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 11 Airbnb
- 12 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 13 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 14 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 15 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 16 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 20 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 21 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 22 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 23 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 24 Best london location to stay?
- 25 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?