I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 3 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Cyprus photo gallery
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Cornwall or Paris?
- 9 Schengen rule made easy
- 10 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 One month (ish) in Spain
- 15 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 18 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Sorrento Advice Please
- 22 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 23 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 24 Mama Mia Italy!
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!