I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Hampton Court Palace
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 4 France for Six Weeks
- 5 Dublin to Dingle?
- 6 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 7 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 8 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 9 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 10 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 11 London-Paris solo trip
- 12 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 13 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 14 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 15 Another Visit to London
- 16 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 17 3 days Venice to Paris
- 18 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 19 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 20 Hiking in Austrian mountain village
- 21 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 22 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 23 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 24 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 25 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide