I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 8 Paris in September
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 14 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 22 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old