I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 6 Car rental leaving Rome
- 7 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Greece in March?
- 13 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 14 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 15 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 16 Holland/France/Spain
- 17 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 18 Why Not Helsinki?
- 19 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 20 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 21 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 22 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 23 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 24 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 25 Glasgow and Edinburgh