I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 hotels in Seville
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 21 Porto -City Break
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance