I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 2 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 South of Switzerland
- 5 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 6 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Home Base in Belgium
- 9 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 10 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 13 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 17 Itinerary for Spain
- 18 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 2 different itineraries
- 23 Recommend a tour company?
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 England in 7 days