I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary advice
- 2 Cornwall North Coast hotel
- 3 Greece for a month with a baby
- 4 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 5 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 6 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 7 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 8 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 9 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 10 A week in Paris
- 11 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 12 Bayeux tapestry
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 15 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 16 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 19 Camino No-No
- 20 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 23 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 24 Bus ride to Positano
- 25 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October