I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 2 6 nights in Dublin
- 3 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 4 Japan or Italy next spring
- 5 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 6 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 7 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 13 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 14 Train tickets in Europe
- 15 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 16 Beaune train station rental car return
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Seafari Boat Tour
- 21 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 22 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 23 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 24 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 25 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?