I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Budget for 3 Month's
- 13 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 16 London visit
- 17 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 18 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)