I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 3 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 4 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 Hilton CPH no loner
- 10 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Scotland Trip Report
- 13 French Wedding
- 14 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 15 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 16 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 19 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 20 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 21 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 22 Cornwall UK
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 I may be wrong....