I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 4 Transportation in Barcelona
- 5 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 6 Ste Remy France
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 5am arrival in Dublin
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels