I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 2 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 3 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 4 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 5 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 6 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 7 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 8 February in Florence
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 12 Belgium for the 1st time
- 13 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 16 The highlands
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Naxos hotel question
- 19 Juangfrau / mt
- 20 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Should we go to Vienna?
- 25 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania