I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 first european holiday itinery
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Cyprus in December
- 19 Cyprus photo gallery
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Which travel plan?
- 23 Florence in October
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Looking for a serviced apartment in York