I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Banning Fodors
- 2 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 4-6 weeks
- 17 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 South of France November Trip Report
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Clearsky Holidays
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer