I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - best two central locations
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Vet my itinerary
- 5 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 6 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 7 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Istanbul tour guides?
- 10 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 11 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 12 3 months to travel Europe!
- 13 student in denmark
- 14 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 17 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 20 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 21 Day River trips from Porto
- 22 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 24 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 25 Places to visits near Porto