I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Scooters on Croatian Ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 5 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 London city Best option for transit
- 10 England/EPL family vacation
- 11 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals