I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 2 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 3 Seville Itinerary
- 4 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 6 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 9 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 10 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 13 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 14 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 15 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 16 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 17 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 18 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 19 Italy by car
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 23 T Mobile Does it Again
- 24 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 25 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada