I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens tour guide advice
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 Threat Level in UK
- 6 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 Trip to Switzerland
- 10 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 11 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 16 IWM
- 17 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 18 One night in the Dolomites
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Itinery help Crete
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 23 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 3 nights in Madrid