I just booked a flight to Split (Croatia) for late May, returning Early June. We're hoping to start in Split and island hop to Brac (Bol), Hvar (Hvar Town), Vis and Korcula (Korcula Town) and scooter around each of the islands to explore them.
I'm trying to figure out if I can book scooters for a week in Split or if I need to get them at each island separately. It really just boils down to whether or not there are ferries that permit scooters that run between the islands. It looks like it's just the catamaran ferries that run between the islands - I know they don't take cars, but does anyone know if they allow scooters?
Also - if one has any thoughts on the weather for the last week of May/first week of June, please let me know. Is it worth packing a few sundresses or am I being too optimistic?
Thank you so much,
Lake Tahoe, CA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rotterdam in 1923
- 2 Xmas windows in London
- 3 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 4 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 5 Stroller in Europe
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 8 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 9 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 10 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 11 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 12 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 17 Holland/France/Spain
- 18 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 19 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 20 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 23 Car rental leaving Rome
- 24 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 25 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience