I'm looking into renting a scooter or quad on the Greek islands (Paros and maybe Santorini). All of the forum posts about this seem a few years old, so just checking if the info has changed at all. Are these things that are easy to learn how to use? And relatively safe as long as you aren't whipping around turns? Do I need to get some sort of international license here in the US to bring with me? Alternatively, what about renting a normal bicycle? Are these islands bike friendly? It seems like there are buses that are relatively cheap that take you between cities, but it could be fun to rent a bike/scooter/quad to be able to explore on my own. And then is it easy to take these things on a ferry if I wanted to go over to Antiparos?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Insurance on rental car options
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 tickets for Wimbledon
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 19 Happy birthday ATM
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice