I'm looking into renting a scooter or quad on the Greek islands (Paros and maybe Santorini). All of the forum posts about this seem a few years old, so just checking if the info has changed at all. Are these things that are easy to learn how to use? And relatively safe as long as you aren't whipping around turns? Do I need to get some sort of international license here in the US to bring with me? Alternatively, what about renting a normal bicycle? Are these islands bike friendly? It seems like there are buses that are relatively cheap that take you between cities, but it could be fun to rent a bike/scooter/quad to be able to explore on my own. And then is it easy to take these things on a ferry if I wanted to go over to Antiparos?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 10 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 11 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 Castle Stays in Wales
- 14 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Can parking
- 19 italy Cinque Terre
- 20 San Sebastián
- 21 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 22 Zurich to Milan trip
- 23 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia