I have a 2 full day at Cappadocia. I just wonder, do I take the green or blue tour which available, or rent myself a scooter to wander around. Which one is more approriate and more budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Lille Braderie 2017
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 5 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 6 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 7 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 8 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 11 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 12 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 16 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 17 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Athens Help