I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Scientist Visa Application for French
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Nice Video about Poland
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)