I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 2 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 3 Cell phones in France and England
- 4 Parking in Italy
- 5 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 6 sim card
- 7 Plan Italy trip
- 8 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 9 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 10 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 11 apartments florence
- 12 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 13 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 14 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 15 Florence, Italy
- 16 Italy trains question
- 17 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 18 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 19 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 20 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 21 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 Layover Madrid Info Help