I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 A good book!!
- 9 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 CDG airport and connection time
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 Paris Metro
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 23 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Towersey, London