I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Scientist Visa Application for French
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 2 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 3 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 By train to and out of Prague
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Cylades Island Hopping
- 9 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Italy dolomites
- 12 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 13 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 14 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 15 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 16 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 20 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 21 history museums or locations
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 22 year olds in Europe
- 24 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips