I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Texans Take a Tour
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Train Travel in Germany
- 9 barcelona
- 10 One night in Amsterdam?
- 11 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 Rome Walking Guide
- 14 Switzeraland Iternary
- 15 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 16 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 17 Naples?
- 18 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 19 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 20 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 21 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 22 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 23 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 24 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 25 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season