I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 5 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 7 Tattoos in Italy
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 12 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 16 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 17 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 21 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 22 Night Bus?
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 25 Shall we Gdansk?