I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Transportation Question Italy
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Short Trip to Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Greece and Italy Combo
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Final Four
- 9 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Where are the Mods?
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 14 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 15 Visit to Engand
- 16 Cinqueterre
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 21 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain