I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 Iceland in 7 days.
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 18 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Summer Travel order