I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 A few last minute questions
- 5 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 8 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 9 Gluten Free in Italy
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 12 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 13 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 Portugal trains
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 20 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Swiss German
- 23 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 24 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 25 12 days in the Italian Lakes