I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia travel ideas
- 2 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 3 house exchange
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Hotel advice
- 6 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 7 Taormina, Sicily
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 16 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 19 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 20 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Tour or independent