I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Praiano hotel question
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies