I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 3 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 4 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 5 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 6 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 7 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris