Four of us are touring Scicily in May. We hope to go to Noto for the flower festival. We are renting a car and will mostly stay at B& Bs. Does anyone have recommendations for places, restaurants or activities we must see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 8 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 17 Germany-berlin marathon
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 museum passes in Rome
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters