Four of us are touring Scicily in May. We hope to go to Noto for the flower festival. We are renting a car and will mostly stay at B& Bs. Does anyone have recommendations for places, restaurants or activities we must see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 2 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 3 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 4 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 5 Ireland driving vacation
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 8 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 11 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 12 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 I'm in a funk
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Things to do near Nice
- 24 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 25 Amsterdam vs Prague