We are planning a trip to Scicily. We know we want to try the good food. We would like to have a dinner in someone's home. We would like to do some sightseeing but not necessarily a tour. We are also looking forward to some wine tasting. Does anyone have suggestions? Also how easy is it to travel by train? Is it possible to rent a car and travel by train? What are some must dos. Are there any musical or art events or restaurants we should definitely include? If a tour is a good way to go what are some good tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring