I am taking a group of 10 students (13 yrs old) from NZ to France next year. We are planning a week long tour through the battlefields of Northern France (Arras, Les Quesnoy) and Flanders. We were going to hire a coach company and guide but it is too expensive and are looking at driving the students ourselves.
Is it feasible to rent a 15 seater van or must we rent two 9 seaters? Will driving and navigating be easy on European roads? - only one teacher (not me) speaks French. We are finishing our week with 2 days in Paris before we fly home to NZ - will there be parking available at backpackers and tourist attractions?
I would be grateful for any tips for this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*SUPP0RT cAre* 24/7
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 18 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como