We will be visiting Vienna in a couple of weeks (mid April) and plan to visit the Schonbrunn. I checked out the web site and on the site they suggest buying your tickets in advance on the site. Is this advised? (There are four of us) If it would help avoid a wait, then we will do it. Also, how long does it take to get to the Schonbrunn from the the inner ring? We are staying at the Kaiserin Elizabeth and would be leaving for the Schonbrunn from their. Thanks! Susan
Schonbrunn - Need advance tickets?
- 1 Driving in Genoa
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Planning my trip to Italy
- 4 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 5 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 6 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Istanbul Hotels
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 14 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 18 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 19 East coast trains
- 20 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 23 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 24 Car Rental Locations
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?