We will be visiting Vienna in a couple of weeks (mid April) and plan to visit the Schonbrunn. I checked out the web site and on the site they suggest buying your tickets in advance on the site. Is this advised? (There are four of us) If it would help avoid a wait, then we will do it. Also, how long does it take to get to the Schonbrunn from the the inner ring? We are staying at the Kaiserin Elizabeth and would be leaving for the Schonbrunn from their. Thanks! Susan
Schonbrunn - Need advance tickets?
- 1 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 2 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 3 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 4 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 5 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 6 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 7 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 8 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 11 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 12 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 13 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 14 Venice at Christmas?
- 15 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 16 Help with itenerary
- 17 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 18 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 19 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 22 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 23 rand versus euro
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS