We have one day to spend in Vienna, and are definitely wanting to go to the Schoenbrunn Palace. My brother found this website and we were stuck as to which tour to choose.
Has anyone done any of the tours here before? Which ticket did you end up buying and why?
Here's the link
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 2 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 3 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 4 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 8 1st time in ZURICH
- 9 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 10 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 11 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 14 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 19 Croatia trip Planning
- 20 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 21 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 22 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 25 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa