We have one day to spend in Vienna, and are definitely wanting to go to the Schoenbrunn Palace. My brother found this website and we were stuck as to which tour to choose.
Has anyone done any of the tours here before? Which ticket did you end up buying and why?
Here's the link
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 SE ITALY
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 5 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 6 Which Hotel in Rome
- 7 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 8 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 9 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 6 Days in Italy
- 12 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 19 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 20 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 21 Helpful Hint
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 25 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017