I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://fitdetoxnorwayhelp.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 Dinge B&B
- 3 Amsterdam B&B
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 8 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 9 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 10 Como or Bellagio
- 11 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 12 Amalfi and Rome
- 13 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 14 What do pack for Ireland?
- 15 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 First time in Greece
- 18 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 19 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 20 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 21 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 22 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 23 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 24 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 25 San Sebastián house rental with kids