I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 2 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 3 England and Wales by public transport
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 7 Greece in 15 Days
- 8 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 9 Banks Mansion
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 12 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 13 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 14 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 15 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 19 BNL machines in Italy
- 20 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 21 Planning Advice!
- 22 BNL ATMs
- 23 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 24 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona