I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Schöneberg in Berlin... Bad idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 3 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 8 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 9 St Germain
- 10 A Greek sojourn
- 11 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 Burgundy in May
- 14 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 17 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 18 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 22 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 25 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please