I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Paris
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 tipping
- 4 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 5 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 6 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 7 Germany
- 8 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 9 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 10 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 11 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 12 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 13 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 17 Rome at Christmas
- 18 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 19 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 20 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 21 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 22 4 Country Itinerary
- 23 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 24 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 25 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries