I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Paris
- 2 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 18 A new travel app for Poland
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw