I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 Need Information about French Alps