I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 2 다모아바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노다모아바카라
- 3 정선바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 4 강원랜드바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 5 우리바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노우리바카라
- 6 코리아바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Cutback on Spain trip
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 where to stay in London?
- 20 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia