I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 Naxos hotel question
- 3 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 10 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 Phone cards
- 17 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 18 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 19 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 20 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 21 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 22 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 23 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 24 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 25 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?