I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Schöneberg in Berlin... Bad idea?
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 10 Channel Islands
- 11 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna