Is Schloss-Waldeck overvalued as a hotel. From what I could see, it sits over Lake Eder and the Eder dam is nearby. Other than a lunch or dinner along the lake or a tour of the dam. (This dam was among many that was targeted during the war) But a dam is a dam. Other than that, is there really anything to do. I am not trying to put this place down. (never been there). Are there not other castles in Germany that were converted into hotels, where one could stay and have more to do or see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 3 April in Madrid
- 4 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 5 Scottland for a day!
- 6 A guide to Madrid
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 First ever europe trip
- 10 northern Portugal
- 11 Best Tours of Europe
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 14 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 16 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 17 Best london location to stay?
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Help me with this trip
- 24 Help me plan a Trip
- 25 Europe first timers