Is Schloss-Waldeck overvalued as a hotel. From what I could see, it sits over Lake Eder and the Eder dam is nearby. Other than a lunch or dinner along the lake or a tour of the dam. (This dam was among many that was targeted during the war) But a dam is a dam. Other than that, is there really anything to do. I am not trying to put this place down. (never been there). Are there not other castles in Germany that were converted into hotels, where one could stay and have more to do or see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 19 Olive Oil
- 20 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 21 Wine tour from Verona?
- 22 Paris in 1 Day
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns