Is Schloss-Waldeck overvalued as a hotel. From what I could see, it sits over Lake Eder and the Eder dam is nearby. Other than a lunch or dinner along the lake or a tour of the dam. (This dam was among many that was targeted during the war) But a dam is a dam. Other than that, is there really anything to do. I am not trying to put this place down. (never been there). Are there not other castles in Germany that were converted into hotels, where one could stay and have more to do or see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 2 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 3 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 4 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 5 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 6 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 7 ideas for Portugal please
- 8 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 9 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Day on the Rhine
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 15 Italy/ Spain in December
- 16 Please help me give good travel advice
- 17 Greek Island honeymoon
- 18 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 19 Spain and Portugal in February
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 22 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 23 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 24 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 25 Car Rentals in Athens