Is Schloss-Waldeck overvalued as a hotel. From what I could see, it sits over Lake Eder and the Eder dam is nearby. Other than a lunch or dinner along the lake or a tour of the dam. (This dam was among many that was targeted during the war) But a dam is a dam. Other than that, is there really anything to do. I am not trying to put this place down. (never been there). Are there not other castles in Germany that were converted into hotels, where one could stay and have more to do or see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 biking in France
- 3 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 4 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 7 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 8 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 9 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 10 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 11 London restaurants
- 12 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 13 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 14 ITALO trains need help
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 17 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 18 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 100 years of French gratitude
- 21 London for Free
- 22 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 23 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 24 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 25 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets