Is Schloss-Waldeck overvalued as a hotel. From what I could see, it sits over Lake Eder and the Eder dam is nearby. Other than a lunch or dinner along the lake or a tour of the dam. (This dam was among many that was targeted during the war) But a dam is a dam. Other than that, is there really anything to do. I am not trying to put this place down. (never been there). Are there not other castles in Germany that were converted into hotels, where one could stay and have more to do or see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin
- 2 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 3 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 4 What Bus/buses
- 5 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Ghent or Paris?
- 8 How many days to spend in Bruges?
- 9 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Venice - boats on canals
- 12 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 13 Need help with six day itinerary in Ireland
- 14 Parking in Milan
- 15 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 What's the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge?
- 19 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 20 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 21 Please help with itinerary...
- 22 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 23 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 24 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 25 Which area in Venice for 3 nights