Is Schloss-Waldeck overvalued as a hotel. From what I could see, it sits over Lake Eder and the Eder dam is nearby. Other than a lunch or dinner along the lake or a tour of the dam. (This dam was among many that was targeted during the war) But a dam is a dam. Other than that, is there really anything to do. I am not trying to put this place down. (never been there). Are there not other castles in Germany that were converted into hotels, where one could stay and have more to do or see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 6 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 12 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 Reputable Tours
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 23 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 24 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 25 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?