Is Schloss-Waldeck overvalued as a hotel. From what I could see, it sits over Lake Eder and the Eder dam is nearby. Other than a lunch or dinner along the lake or a tour of the dam. (This dam was among many that was targeted during the war) But a dam is a dam. Other than that, is there really anything to do. I am not trying to put this place down. (never been there). Are there not other castles in Germany that were converted into hotels, where one could stay and have more to do or see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 5 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 12 Calling home from abroad
- 13 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Dordogne in October
- 17 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 18 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 21 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 24 Paris first then where?
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert