Is Schloss-Waldeck overvalued as a hotel. From what I could see, it sits over Lake Eder and the Eder dam is nearby. Other than a lunch or dinner along the lake or a tour of the dam. (This dam was among many that was targeted during the war) But a dam is a dam. Other than that, is there really anything to do. I am not trying to put this place down. (never been there). Are there not other castles in Germany that were converted into hotels, where one could stay and have more to do or see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 4 ideas for Portugal please
- 5 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 6 Catalonia
- 7 Macarons!
- 8 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 9 Transportation in Paris
- 10 airport transportation
- 11 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 12 2 Days in Brussels
- 13 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 14 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 15 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 16 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 19 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 20 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 23 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 24 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 25 Day on the Rhine