Hi guys I will be In europe from June 16th and come back to Australia on the 27th of September. Yes, I know a long trip but the perfect trip. I have worked out that this will be a period of 104 days. At the end 3 days will be spent in Dubai so disregarding this 101 days in Europe will be spent. Now I know 90 days is the maximum to be spent in the schengen zone. Does that have to be all at one time? I will be in Croatia for eight days and London for four days and I know these places aren't part of the schengen zone. This means I will be spending 89 days in the Schengen zone. Is this allowed or do I need a special visa. My parents are of Greek citizenship and although I was born in Australia can I get a Greek citizenship passport meaning I can stay the full amount of days with no visa? Thank you, could you please help me here and let me know where I can get help from as it will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 2 Central European train travel
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 6 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 9 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 10 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 11 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 12 Train tickets within Italy
- 13 In Paris on my own
- 14 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 15 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 16 Questions for Paris residents
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 19 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 20 Venice - apartment??????
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 25 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?