Hi guys I will be In europe from June 16th and come back to Australia on the 27th of September. Yes, I know a long trip but the perfect trip. I have worked out that this will be a period of 104 days. At the end 3 days will be spent in Dubai so disregarding this 101 days in Europe will be spent. Now I know 90 days is the maximum to be spent in the schengen zone. Does that have to be all at one time? I will be in Croatia for eight days and London for four days and I know these places aren't part of the schengen zone. This means I will be spending 89 days in the Schengen zone. Is this allowed or do I need a special visa. My parents are of Greek citizenship and although I was born in Australia can I get a Greek citizenship passport meaning I can stay the full amount of days with no visa? Thank you, could you please help me here and let me know where I can get help from as it will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 16 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 19 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 22 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Amsterdam in the early 1980s