Hi guys I will be In europe from June 16th and come back to Australia on the 27th of September. Yes, I know a long trip but the perfect trip. I have worked out that this will be a period of 104 days. At the end 3 days will be spent in Dubai so disregarding this 101 days in Europe will be spent. Now I know 90 days is the maximum to be spent in the schengen zone. Does that have to be all at one time? I will be in Croatia for eight days and London for four days and I know these places aren't part of the schengen zone. This means I will be spending 89 days in the Schengen zone. Is this allowed or do I need a special visa. My parents are of Greek citizenship and although I was born in Australia can I get a Greek citizenship passport meaning I can stay the full amount of days with no visa? Thank you, could you please help me here and let me know where I can get help from as it will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG questions
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 6 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 7 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 8 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 9 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 10 France to Italy advice needed please
- 11 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 12 A Week in Spain
- 13 When to buy companion ticket?
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Home Base in Belgium
- 19 Things to do in/around Milan
- 20 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 21 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 22 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 23 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 24 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein