Hi guys I will be In europe from June 16th and come back to Australia on the 27th of September. Yes, I know a long trip but the perfect trip. I have worked out that this will be a period of 104 days. At the end 3 days will be spent in Dubai so disregarding this 101 days in Europe will be spent. Now I know 90 days is the maximum to be spent in the schengen zone. Does that have to be all at one time? I will be in Croatia for eight days and London for four days and I know these places aren't part of the schengen zone. This means I will be spending 89 days in the Schengen zone. Is this allowed or do I need a special visa. My parents are of Greek citizenship and although I was born in Australia can I get a Greek citizenship passport meaning I can stay the full amount of days with no visa? Thank you, could you please help me here and let me know where I can get help from as it will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 2 looking for an app
- 3 Arctic Circle in December
- 4 phone service
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 12 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 16 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 17 Greece for a month with a baby
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 20 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 21 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 22 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 23 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 24 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian