Hi guys I will be In europe from June 16th and come back to Australia on the 27th of September. Yes, I know a long trip but the perfect trip. I have worked out that this will be a period of 104 days. At the end 3 days will be spent in Dubai so disregarding this 101 days in Europe will be spent. Now I know 90 days is the maximum to be spent in the schengen zone. Does that have to be all at one time? I will be in Croatia for eight days and London for four days and I know these places aren't part of the schengen zone. This means I will be spending 89 days in the Schengen zone. Is this allowed or do I need a special visa. My parents are of Greek citizenship and although I was born in Australia can I get a Greek citizenship passport meaning I can stay the full amount of days with no visa? Thank you, could you please help me here and let me know where I can get help from as it will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 St Germain
- 6 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 7 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 8 Lakes District UK
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 22 Rome Areas to stay
- 23 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons