Hi guys I will be In europe from June 16th and come back to Australia on the 27th of September. Yes, I know a long trip but the perfect trip. I have worked out that this will be a period of 104 days. At the end 3 days will be spent in Dubai so disregarding this 101 days in Europe will be spent. Now I know 90 days is the maximum to be spent in the schengen zone. Does that have to be all at one time? I will be in Croatia for eight days and London for four days and I know these places aren't part of the schengen zone. This means I will be spending 89 days in the Schengen zone. Is this allowed or do I need a special visa. My parents are of Greek citizenship and although I was born in Australia can I get a Greek citizenship passport meaning I can stay the full amount of days with no visa? Thank you, could you please help me here and let me know where I can get help from as it will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 2 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 3 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Italy for 5 nights!
- 9 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 12 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 13 Barcelona restaurants
- 14 Seaplane service
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Freising or Erding?
- 17 Trains
- 18 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 19 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 20 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 21 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 22 Paris Bastille Day
- 23 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 24 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 25 What American foods do Europeans love?