Hi guys I will be In europe from June 16th and come back to Australia on the 27th of September. Yes, I know a long trip but the perfect trip. I have worked out that this will be a period of 104 days. At the end 3 days will be spent in Dubai so disregarding this 101 days in Europe will be spent. Now I know 90 days is the maximum to be spent in the schengen zone. Does that have to be all at one time? I will be in Croatia for eight days and London for four days and I know these places aren't part of the schengen zone. This means I will be spending 89 days in the Schengen zone. Is this allowed or do I need a special visa. My parents are of Greek citizenship and although I was born in Australia can I get a Greek citizenship passport meaning I can stay the full amount of days with no visa? Thank you, could you please help me here and let me know where I can get help from as it will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 4 San Sebastian
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 Best hostels from experience
- 9 Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 11 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 14 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 15 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 16 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 17 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 7 Nights in Paris
- 24 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 25 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar