So I am planning a 6 month trip through Europe and I have read everything about the schengen agreement. I know that as an Australian passport holder I don't need a visa but that I can only stay 90/180. My question is about whether these days are counted consecutively.
I first entered the schengen zone on the 11.2.13 and stayed for 25 days. I then had 30 days in the UK. Next I went to Hungary for 4 days. I will have 60 days back in the UK before I next enter the schengen zone when I want to travel in June/July, leaving the schengen zone for a month in August. My friend also did the 25 days in February but he went back to Australia but will be joining me for travels in June. I won't have had 90 consecutive days out of the schengen zone but my friend will have.
My question is whether we will then get another 180 day period when we go back to the schengen zone in September. Our itinerary involves a lot of hopping from schengen zone to non schengen zone. I have contacted private visa companies both here in the UK and in Oz but nobody has been able to give me a clear answer.
I would love any suggestions, whether you know somewhere I can find any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports, Driver's License, ID Cards, Visas
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 6 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 7 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 12 Appenzell in December?
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 15 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 16 Iceland in January/February
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Visiting Zurich
- 25 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?