Europe Forums

Post New Topic

Recent Activity

  • Announcement:
  • Recent Spam Attacks
    by mkataoka Fodor's Editor | Posted on Nov 28, 16 at 01:31 PM
View all Europe activity »
  1. 1 Trip Report Back from Paris
  2. 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
  3. 3 Copenhagen to Stockholm
  4. 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
  5. 5 LIsbon
  6. 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
  7. 7 International Flight Question
  8. 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
  9. 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
  10. 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
  11. 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
  12. 12 Trip suggestion
  13. 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
  14. 14 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
  15. 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
  16. 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
  17. 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
  18. 18 Trip Report Dijon in December!
  19. 19 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
  20. 20 Summer Travel order
  21. 21 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
  22. 22 Trip Report Fifty Years Later, Paris
  23. 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
  24. 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
  25. 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
View next 25 » Back to the top

Schengen Visa Question Urgent

Jump to last reply

I received a mult. entry Shengen Visa from the Italian consulate in Los Angeles that is valid from June 21 to Sept 21 2012 with 66 day duration. When I applied I was going to Italy. I have decided to go first to Spain with my main destination been Italy still and traveling 4 weeks later than I originally was which are the original dates I used to get the Visa. Can I still use the Visa if my dates and places have changed as long as I am back by Sept 21?
I have not been able to get through to the consulate and left multiple messages. The consulate in Washington says I have to speak to the consulate in LA because I got my Visa there as it may be a problem.
Do you think it will be a problem?

I don't see why it would be a problem as Italy is still my longest stay destination and I'm within the validity date. Please help, I am scheduled to fly in a couple of days and don't know what to do.

Advertisement