We will be traveling to Europe for the first time for a vacation in Spain.
I need a Visa to enter Europe, which I'll be getting from the Spanish consulate/embassy. I understand they will be giving us the Schengen visa.
But looking at the flights, it doesn't look like we have any feasible options to directly get to Spain and looks like we might have to make a connection in another European city like Paris or Zurich.
Looking at the available transit/connection visa requirements of Paris airports, looks like if we make a connection in Paris, then the border control over there will process us and our connecting flight to Spain would be a "domestic" flight within the EU region.
So I wanted to make sure if that would be fine for the immigration etc. to be done at Paris airport, instead of Spain (our destination).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 4 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 12 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city