We will be traveling to Europe for the first time for a vacation in Spain.
I need a Visa to enter Europe, which I'll be getting from the Spanish consulate/embassy. I understand they will be giving us the Schengen visa.
But looking at the flights, it doesn't look like we have any feasible options to directly get to Spain and looks like we might have to make a connection in another European city like Paris or Zurich.
Looking at the available transit/connection visa requirements of Paris airports, looks like if we make a connection in Paris, then the border control over there will process us and our connecting flight to Spain would be a "domestic" flight within the EU region.
So I wanted to make sure if that would be fine for the immigration etc. to be done at Paris airport, instead of Spain (our destination).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 November in Rome
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 11 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018