We will be traveling to Europe for the first time for a vacation in Spain.
I need a Visa to enter Europe, which I'll be getting from the Spanish consulate/embassy. I understand they will be giving us the Schengen visa.
But looking at the flights, it doesn't look like we have any feasible options to directly get to Spain and looks like we might have to make a connection in another European city like Paris or Zurich.
Looking at the available transit/connection visa requirements of Paris airports, looks like if we make a connection in Paris, then the border control over there will process us and our connecting flight to Spain would be a "domestic" flight within the EU region.
So I wanted to make sure if that would be fine for the immigration etc. to be done at Paris airport, instead of Spain (our destination).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?