We will be traveling to Europe for the first time for a vacation in Spain.
I need a Visa to enter Europe, which I'll be getting from the Spanish consulate/embassy. I understand they will be giving us the Schengen visa.
But looking at the flights, it doesn't look like we have any feasible options to directly get to Spain and looks like we might have to make a connection in another European city like Paris or Zurich.
Looking at the available transit/connection visa requirements of Paris airports, looks like if we make a connection in Paris, then the border control over there will process us and our connecting flight to Spain would be a "domestic" flight within the EU region.
So I wanted to make sure if that would be fine for the immigration etc. to be done at Paris airport, instead of Spain (our destination).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 5 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 9 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 12 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 13 Shall we Gdansk?
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip