I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 Munich Under Attack...
- 5 Should I speculate?
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Prague on a budget...
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 12 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 13 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 14 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Path of the Gods Question
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 Dentix in Spain
- 21 Croatia
- 22 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 23 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 24 How much do i need?
- 25 3 Days in Naples...