I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Schengen Visa Italy - Do I need Hotel Reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 2 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 5 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 14 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 15 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 16 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 17 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 24 Airport to Piraeus
- 25 italy