I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Schengen Visa Italy - Do I need Hotel Reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 chrismas in rome
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Cotswold Churches
- 4 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 8 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 11 My notes on Greece 101
- 12 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 13 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 18 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 21 A Greek sojourn
- 22 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 23 Halloween in Paris
- 24 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 25 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary