I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Schengen Visa Italy - Do I need Hotel Reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best way to top up cellphone in Russia?
- 2 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 3 Cooking classes in Chianti
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 Honeymoon 2015
- 10 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 CDG to Lannion
- 13 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 14 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 15 walking guide in Paris
- 16 Blog updates from Europe.
- 17 Looking for add on city
- 18 Trip to Pyrenees
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 21 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 22 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 23 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 24 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 25 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre