I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 2 Montpellier - A few questions
- 3 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 6 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 7 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 8 Italy, Spain and France
- 9 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 10 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 11 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 12 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 13 Barcelona with Teens
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 16 An October day in the Luberon
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 19 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 20 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 21 Southern France suggestions
- 22 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 23 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Train from Alsace to Cochem