I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 2 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 3 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 4 Brussels Airport
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 planning confusion
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 11 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Train Question
- 14 It claims to be prepared to be prepared
- 15 10 nights in France
- 16 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)
- 17 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 18 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 22 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 23 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 24 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 25 Questions about Italy again