I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Schengen Visa Italy - Do I need Hotel Reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 2 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 3 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 6 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 7 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 8 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 9 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 10 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 11 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 12 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 13 Airb2b in Paris
- 14 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 15 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 16 Greece and Turkey
- 17 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 18 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 19 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 20 Italy food budget
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 23 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 24 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 25 Hotel in Lisbon