I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 2 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 3 Glasgow family hotel
- 4 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 5 Toledo or Segovia
- 6 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 7 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 8 Dublin Ireland
- 9 Drive or train Austria
- 10 September in Switzerland
- 11 Italy train travel question
- 12 St Moritz hiking
- 13 Lavender fields in Provence
- 14 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 15 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 16 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 17 Tallinn for 1st time
- 18 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 19 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 23 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 24 MILAZZO or MESSINA ?
- 25 Which Marriott in Vienna