I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 2 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 5 Affordable French language course in France?
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 8 Budapest on a budget
- 9 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 10 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 11 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 12 Italy in October
- 13 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 14 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 15 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 16 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 17 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 20 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 23 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 24 What Greek islands should I visit
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP