I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Schengen Visa Italy - Do I need Hotel Reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French open
- 2 tulips in the Netherland
- 3 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Azores
- 16 Azores
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 19 Air pollution in Paris
- 20 Dublin to Armagh?
- 21 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland