I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Schengen Visa Italy - Do I need Hotel Reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 2 Big and little towns of Europe
- 3 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 6 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 7 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 8 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 9 Best london location to stay?
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 12 Tell me about Manchester
- 13 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 14 France to Italy advice needed please
- 15 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 16 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 17 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 18 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 19 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 22 Rolling bags in Venice
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy