I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 2 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 3 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 4 wandering in venice
- 5 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 6 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 7 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 8 Day Trip from London
- 9 A road trip to Florence
- 10 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 11 heathrow time needed
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 15 Tuscany literature
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 18 15 nights in Italy
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Final Itinerary help
- 21 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 22 Dordogne Guides
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 25 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice