I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from a great trip !!
- 2 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 3 British Airways, anyone?
- 4 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 5 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 6 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 7 What am I doing wrong?
- 8 Pantelleria: Yes or no?
- 9 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 10 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 11 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 12 Italy for New Year's
- 13 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 14 Germany at Christmas
- 15 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 16 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 17 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 20 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 21 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 22 Mirrors?
- 23 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 24 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 25 Shuttle Service in Paris