I am traveling to Italy and need a schengen visa. The Italy consulate requires a hotel reservation. What can I do, if I want to keep my Italy stay open and not been tied down to hotel reservations?
Can I book a hotel and cancel it after I get my visa?
Schengen Visa Italy - Do I need Hotel Reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Questions for Paris residents
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 Stay in Venice
- 5 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 6 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 7 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 8 Sea side in Italy
- 9 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 10 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 11 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 12 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 13 Baltic cruise ports
- 14 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 15 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 16 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 19 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 20 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 21 Central European train travel
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 25 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST