I am travelling to Europe from US while my family flies from India, we have booked a guided tour. I need to get my visa done independently from Boston - Italian embassy because we are staying there longest 3 nights out of 11 day tour.
I read some reviews online about the Italian consulate in Boston and they did not seem very nice. With 3 weeks left for my trip I am not sure if I will get visa in a single trip.
Here are few questions - I am not a US citizen, my health insurance is provided by the tour and also the hotel bookings. However these documents are from India and they do not have any kind of attestation. Will they suffice? Or do I need to get more proof? If yes what? More so, they have not provided me with a receipt of these hotel bookings. Just a sheet of hotels name and address.
I have booked my own flight tickets and have the return ticket with me. Also I have sufficient funds in my bank account in US and a letter from my school about my current student status. Is there anything I should be worried about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON Printer 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 9 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 10 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 11 Moscow Favorites
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Airport Transit Visa
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 Italian lake cruise
- 19 Paris advice with kids
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 25 Travelling Iceland