I am travelling to Europe from US while my family flies from India, we have booked a guided tour. I need to get my visa done independently from Boston - Italian embassy because we are staying there longest 3 nights out of 11 day tour.
I read some reviews online about the Italian consulate in Boston and they did not seem very nice. With 3 weeks left for my trip I am not sure if I will get visa in a single trip.
Here are few questions - I am not a US citizen, my health insurance is provided by the tour and also the hotel bookings. However these documents are from India and they do not have any kind of attestation. Will they suffice? Or do I need to get more proof? If yes what? More so, they have not provided me with a receipt of these hotel bookings. Just a sheet of hotels name and address.
I have booked my own flight tickets and have the return ticket with me. Also I have sufficient funds in my bank account in US and a letter from my school about my current student status. Is there anything I should be worried about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 Munich itinerary review
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 13 nights in switzerland
- 5 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 6 Earthquake near Naples
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 18 Football Tickets - Athens
- 19 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 20 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Last minute trip to Capri
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Budapest to Kosice
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid