I am travelling to Europe from US while my family flies from India, we have booked a guided tour. I need to get my visa done independently from Boston - Italian embassy because we are staying there longest 3 nights out of 11 day tour.
I read some reviews online about the Italian consulate in Boston and they did not seem very nice. With 3 weeks left for my trip I am not sure if I will get visa in a single trip.
Here are few questions - I am not a US citizen, my health insurance is provided by the tour and also the hotel bookings. However these documents are from India and they do not have any kind of attestation. Will they suffice? Or do I need to get more proof? If yes what? More so, they have not provided me with a receipt of these hotel bookings. Just a sheet of hotels name and address.
I have booked my own flight tickets and have the return ticket with me. Also I have sufficient funds in my bank account in US and a letter from my school about my current student status. Is there anything I should be worried about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Best Viking Sites
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 Chania
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 Paris hotel
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Ex-pats with young kids
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas