I am travelling to Europe from US while my family flies from India, we have booked a guided tour. I need to get my visa done independently from Boston - Italian embassy because we are staying there longest 3 nights out of 11 day tour.
I read some reviews online about the Italian consulate in Boston and they did not seem very nice. With 3 weeks left for my trip I am not sure if I will get visa in a single trip.
Here are few questions - I am not a US citizen, my health insurance is provided by the tour and also the hotel bookings. However these documents are from India and they do not have any kind of attestation. Will they suffice? Or do I need to get more proof? If yes what? More so, they have not provided me with a receipt of these hotel bookings. Just a sheet of hotels name and address.
I have booked my own flight tickets and have the return ticket with me. Also I have sufficient funds in my bank account in US and a letter from my school about my current student status. Is there anything I should be worried about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 2 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Venice
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 London 2For1 question
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 18 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 21 Last night in Sweden
- 22 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!