I am travelling to Europe from US while my family flies from India, we have booked a guided tour. I need to get my visa done independently from Boston - Italian embassy because we are staying there longest 3 nights out of 11 day tour.
I read some reviews online about the Italian consulate in Boston and they did not seem very nice. With 3 weeks left for my trip I am not sure if I will get visa in a single trip.
Here are few questions - I am not a US citizen, my health insurance is provided by the tour and also the hotel bookings. However these documents are from India and they do not have any kind of attestation. Will they suffice? Or do I need to get more proof? If yes what? More so, they have not provided me with a receipt of these hotel bookings. Just a sheet of hotels name and address.
I have booked my own flight tickets and have the return ticket with me. Also I have sufficient funds in my bank account in US and a letter from my school about my current student status. Is there anything I should be worried about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 3 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 4 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 7 Things to do in Montpellier
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 3 week trip with children
- 13 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 17 Italy in 11 Days
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 French election
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 25 paris and france with my teenage daughter