I am travelling to Europe from US while my family flies from India, we have booked a guided tour. I need to get my visa done independently from Boston - Italian embassy because we are staying there longest 3 nights out of 11 day tour.
I read some reviews online about the Italian consulate in Boston and they did not seem very nice. With 3 weeks left for my trip I am not sure if I will get visa in a single trip.
Here are few questions - I am not a US citizen, my health insurance is provided by the tour and also the hotel bookings. However these documents are from India and they do not have any kind of attestation. Will they suffice? Or do I need to get more proof? If yes what? More so, they have not provided me with a receipt of these hotel bookings. Just a sheet of hotels name and address.
I have booked my own flight tickets and have the return ticket with me. Also I have sufficient funds in my bank account in US and a letter from my school about my current student status. Is there anything I should be worried about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 4 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 5 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 6 Paris to Italy
- 7 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 13 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question