I am on a long term residence permit in Hungary and my parent are visiting me next month. They already have 1 month tourist visa, however I would like them to stay a month longer. Can I get the visa extended once they are here.
If yes, does anyone know how to get this done in Budapest.
Thanks for help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic Driving Routes
- 2 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 5 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 6 French immersion courses in France
- 7 1 way ticket
- 8 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 10 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 11 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 12 Paris---baguette question???
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 15 Car Rentals
- 16 Visiting Spain in January
- 17 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 18 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 19 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 20 What type of visa is right for me?
- 21 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 22 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 25 Revised post- cruise itinerary