I am on a long term residence permit in Hungary and my parent are visiting me next month. They already have 1 month tourist visa, however I would like them to stay a month longer. Can I get the visa extended once they are here.
If yes, does anyone know how to get this done in Budapest.
Thanks for help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Tuscany First Time
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 8 Switzerland in October
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Italy in January?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 13 2 days in Lugano area
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Recommendations
- 19 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Paris- restaurant
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?