Hello everybody! what sort of documents do I need in order to prove that I have no intent of staying back in the Schengen countries? i recently quit my part time job and started freelancing as a journalist. So if the editor of the organisation writes a letter stating that i am a paid freelancer for them, will that work for the letter of employment category?similarly, in cases where I have to provide the employment details in the form only, can I provide the relevant details of this organisation?
Schengen visa documents required as a freelance writer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 shortened trip to Italy
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 9 Gift for French business associate
- 10 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 11 Sunny September Trip Report
- 12 Trip Report, part 1
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 London GTG late September?
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15