Hello everybody! what sort of documents do I need in order to prove that I have no intent of staying back in the Schengen countries? i recently quit my part time job and started freelancing as a journalist. So if the editor of the organisation writes a letter stating that i am a paid freelancer for them, will that work for the letter of employment category?similarly, in cases where I have to provide the employment details in the form only, can I provide the relevant details of this organisation?
Schengen visa documents required as a freelance writer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 Where to go in France mid July?
- 4 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 5 week in scotland
- 6 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 7 A guide to Madrid
- 8 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 11 venice, italy
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 14 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 Home Base in Belgium
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 April in Madrid
- 21 Big and little towns of Europe
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip