Hello everybody! what sort of documents do I need in order to prove that I have no intent of staying back in the Schengen countries? i recently quit my part time job and started freelancing as a journalist. So if the editor of the organisation writes a letter stating that i am a paid freelancer for them, will that work for the letter of employment category?similarly, in cases where I have to provide the employment details in the form only, can I provide the relevant details of this organisation?
Schengen visa documents required as a freelance writer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 2 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 3 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 6 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 7 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 8 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 9 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 10 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Day on the Rhine
- 13 DCC on the increase?
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 21 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 24 Weekend navigo options
- 25 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...