Hello everybody! what sort of documents do I need in order to prove that I have no intent of staying back in the Schengen countries? i recently quit my part time job and started freelancing as a journalist. So if the editor of the organisation writes a letter stating that i am a paid freelancer for them, will that work for the letter of employment category?similarly, in cases where I have to provide the employment details in the form only, can I provide the relevant details of this organisation?
Schengen visa documents required as a freelance writer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Trieste and Koper
- 5 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 17 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 18 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 24 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 25 travel from Edinburgh to Paris