Hello everybody! what sort of documents do I need in order to prove that I have no intent of staying back in the Schengen countries? i recently quit my part time job and started freelancing as a journalist. So if the editor of the organisation writes a letter stating that i am a paid freelancer for them, will that work for the letter of employment category?similarly, in cases where I have to provide the employment details in the form only, can I provide the relevant details of this organisation?
Schengen visa documents required as a freelance writer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 2 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 German Rail Twin Pass
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 8 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 9 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 10 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 ITALO trains need help
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 10 days to Explore Europe
- 23 Transfer Milan airport
- 24 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 25 17 days in Europe: a family vacation