I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 5 Lake como
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Place to propose
- 10 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 13 Prague Main Train Station
- 14 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 15 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 16 Three for the road
- 17 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 20 Itinerary Questions
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 British drivers
- 24 Portugal in September
- 25 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment