I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 4 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 5 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 9 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 16 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 17 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 24 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014