I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 2 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Trip to Pyrenees
- 5 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 6 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 7 Netherlands Delta Works
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 10 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 11 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 Crete Ancient sites
- 15 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 16 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 17 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 18 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 How long in Venice?
- 21 Calling home from abroad
- 22 Moving to Belfast
- 23 Basketball in London
- 24 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 25 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take