I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 8 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 17 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia