I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 3 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Barcelona extension
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 16 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 17 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 18 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 19 Kilt makers
- 20 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays