I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravello to Paestum
- 2 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 5 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 6 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 9 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 5 Days in Corsica
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Well, I'm always warning people
- 24 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 25 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!