I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 2 travel to western Europe from India
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 5 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 6 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 7 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 10 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 11 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 14 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 15 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 16 Moroccan food in Paris
- 17 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 18 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 23 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera