I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 5 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 6 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 7 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 8 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 9 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 10 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 11 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 12 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 13 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 14 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 16 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 17 Albi/Carcassone
- 18 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 19 Mont St. Michele?
- 20 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Our first trip to Europe
- 23 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 24 Itinerary help needed!
- 25 driving from Bordeaux to Paris