I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway by motorhome
- 2 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 3 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 4 Taking wine home from France
- 5 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 6 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 7 Need advice on transportation
- 8 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 9 Cycling in France
- 10 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 11 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 12 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 13 Tallinn for 1st time
- 14 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 15 Avignon
- 16 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 17 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 18 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 19 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 20 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 21 Storage of extra luggage
- 22 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 25 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?