I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 2 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 3 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 4 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 5 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 6 Ostuni favourites
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 9 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 10 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 11 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 12 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 13 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 14 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 15 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 16 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 17 Our Paris plans
- 18 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 19 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 20 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 air conditioning
- 23 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 24 Bath or Exeter
- 25 Rome for a day and a half - what to see/do on 3rd visit?