I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 2 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 5 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 6 Bus Tours in London
- 7 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 10 January Amalfi Coast
- 11 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 12 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 13 Our Next Europe Trip
- 14 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 15 12 days in Italy
- 16 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 17 Photos from our wonderful trip to Spain
- 18 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 19 Cotswold for 3days
- 20 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 21 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 22 How to rent a car...
- 23 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 24 Tour du Mount Blanc
- 25 Itinerary tips for first timers