I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 2 Portugal itinerary help
- 3 Visiting Spain in January
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 6 Europe in late January
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Paris---baguette question???
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 16 Scenic Driving Routes
- 17 Berlin
- 18 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 19 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 20 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 21 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 22 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 23 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 24 Flights from Croatia
- 25 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts