I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What one thing in Paris?
- 2 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 13 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 18 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 21 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 22 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 23 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 24 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 25 Global Travel Warning...