I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 GPS in France
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Papal audience-Easter
- 6 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 7 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 8 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 9 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 10 Chamonix - Information
- 11 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 12 South of France
- 13 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 14 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 15 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 16 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 17 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 18 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 19 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 20 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 21 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 22 Nature of France
- 23 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 24 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 25 Emilia Romagna Region