I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 8 December in Slovenia
- 9 Night club strobe light
- 10 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 11 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 12 Road Maps of Ireland
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Itinerary help please!
- 15 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 16 Dover queues
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Puglia