I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나이트팔라스사이트 ❤▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄❤슈퍼카지노
- 2 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 11 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 12 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands