I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 8 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 11 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 14 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 15 Paris in black and white
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Never To Return
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 23 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 eateries in Puglia