I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 2 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 3 One week in Budapest
- 4 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 5 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 6 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 7 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 8 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 9 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 12 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 13 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 14 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 15 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 16 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 17 A wonderful month in France
- 18 Train to Sorrento
- 19 Puglia and Matera
- 20 Norway and Netherlands
- 21 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 24 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 25 Restaurant recommendations Athens