I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 12 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 Wine tour from Verona?
- 16 Paris in 1 Day
- 17 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport