I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 Paris in September
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh