I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lille Braderie 2017
- 2 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 6 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 7 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Uber vs. TfL
- 10 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 22 Athens Help
- 23 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 24 Berlin -clubs
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL