I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 2 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 3 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 4 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 5 Scandinavian Tour
- 6 Positano in high season???
- 7 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 8 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 9 Napoli logistics
- 10 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 13 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 15 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 16 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 17 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 18 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 19 Travel services for Spain
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 23 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 24 Spain in late November/early December
- 25 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour