I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche, Italy
- 2 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 3 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 4 Ballet Bolshoi
- 5 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 6 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 7 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 8 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 9 Trains France/Switzerland
- 10 fear of driving in rome!
- 11 Italy trains question
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 18 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 19 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 20 European Championship
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere