I'm hoping there's someone on here who can help me with my dilemma.
Here's the deal: I'm from the Philippines where applying for a Schengen visa is required.
Here's the other deal: is it possible for me to apply for a tourist Schengen visa and a student visa in one passport?
Here's my travel plan: I'm to tour Europe on October with my boyfriend. We enter through UK (with a visa too of course) and travel straight to Sweden and tour around Europe, we'll be staying in Paris the longest, we end our October Eurotrip in the UK area.
On November im supposed to start a homestay program with a French family for 3 months "teaching" them English, while I go to a French language school for 1 month or 3 months, we will see whichever I can afford. At this rate I'm thinking one month of french is enough, but I want to do the homestay program for 3.
My question is, is it possible for the embassy to grant me two different kinds of visa in 1 passport? If not, do you have any suggestions how I can make this entire trip + program happen in that 4 months without me having to go back to the Philippines and reapplying again?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 I may be wrong....
- 4 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Driver"s License & Language
- 7 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 20 A visit to Greenwich
- 21 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 22 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 25 Italy Dolomites in early April