I'm hoping there's someone on here who can help me with my dilemma.
Here's the deal: I'm from the Philippines where applying for a Schengen visa is required.
Here's the other deal: is it possible for me to apply for a tourist Schengen visa and a student visa in one passport?
Here's my travel plan: I'm to tour Europe on October with my boyfriend. We enter through UK (with a visa too of course) and travel straight to Sweden and tour around Europe, we'll be staying in Paris the longest, we end our October Eurotrip in the UK area.
On November im supposed to start a homestay program with a French family for 3 months "teaching" them English, while I go to a French language school for 1 month or 3 months, we will see whichever I can afford. At this rate I'm thinking one month of french is enough, but I want to do the homestay program for 3.
My question is, is it possible for the embassy to grant me two different kinds of visa in 1 passport? If not, do you have any suggestions how I can make this entire trip + program happen in that 4 months without me having to go back to the Philippines and reapplying again?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 Cell Phone Question
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 15 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 16 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Campervan in Croatia
- 20 advance tickets?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 23 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 24 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries