I'm hoping there's someone on here who can help me with my dilemma.
Here's the deal: I'm from the Philippines where applying for a Schengen visa is required.
Here's the other deal: is it possible for me to apply for a tourist Schengen visa and a student visa in one passport?
Here's my travel plan: I'm to tour Europe on October with my boyfriend. We enter through UK (with a visa too of course) and travel straight to Sweden and tour around Europe, we'll be staying in Paris the longest, we end our October Eurotrip in the UK area.
On November im supposed to start a homestay program with a French family for 3 months "teaching" them English, while I go to a French language school for 1 month or 3 months, we will see whichever I can afford. At this rate I'm thinking one month of french is enough, but I want to do the homestay program for 3.
My question is, is it possible for the embassy to grant me two different kinds of visa in 1 passport? If not, do you have any suggestions how I can make this entire trip + program happen in that 4 months without me having to go back to the Philippines and reapplying again?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Advice
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe