I'm hoping there's someone on here who can help me with my dilemma.
Here's the deal: I'm from the Philippines where applying for a Schengen visa is required.
Here's the other deal: is it possible for me to apply for a tourist Schengen visa and a student visa in one passport?
Here's my travel plan: I'm to tour Europe on October with my boyfriend. We enter through UK (with a visa too of course) and travel straight to Sweden and tour around Europe, we'll be staying in Paris the longest, we end our October Eurotrip in the UK area.
On November im supposed to start a homestay program with a French family for 3 months "teaching" them English, while I go to a French language school for 1 month or 3 months, we will see whichever I can afford. At this rate I'm thinking one month of french is enough, but I want to do the homestay program for 3.
My question is, is it possible for the embassy to grant me two different kinds of visa in 1 passport? If not, do you have any suggestions how I can make this entire trip + program happen in that 4 months without me having to go back to the Philippines and reapplying again?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 London Theater
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 8 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 11 Private Guide in Lyon
- 12 Norwegian Air?
- 13 Highclare Castle
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 UK in May and June
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 25 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders