I'm hoping there's someone on here who can help me with my dilemma.
Here's the deal: I'm from the Philippines where applying for a Schengen visa is required.
Here's the other deal: is it possible for me to apply for a tourist Schengen visa and a student visa in one passport?
Here's my travel plan: I'm to tour Europe on October with my boyfriend. We enter through UK (with a visa too of course) and travel straight to Sweden and tour around Europe, we'll be staying in Paris the longest, we end our October Eurotrip in the UK area.
On November im supposed to start a homestay program with a French family for 3 months "teaching" them English, while I go to a French language school for 1 month or 3 months, we will see whichever I can afford. At this rate I'm thinking one month of french is enough, but I want to do the homestay program for 3.
My question is, is it possible for the embassy to grant me two different kinds of visa in 1 passport? If not, do you have any suggestions how I can make this entire trip + program happen in that 4 months without me having to go back to the Philippines and reapplying again?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Iceland early december visit
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 God Save the Queen?
- 12 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 Milan or Turin
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 25 Frankfurt to UK