This schengen requirement is really confusing! our schedule is as follows: 15 sep - 15 nov (schengen countries), 15 nov to 15 dec (Non-schengen countries). 15 dec to 15 jan (schengen countries), 15 jan - 15 mar (non schengen countries). Is this plan ok? Thereafter, we wish to revisit the schengen countries from mid mar to may again. Will our planning be violating the schengen regulation? We want to spend 6 mths in schengen countries in all as there seems to be alot to cover. Will such planning allow us to revisit schengen countries again from mar to may? Thanks alot.
Schengen req. visa
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 13 British drivers
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Spain Travel
- 22 Venice in Jan
- 23 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!