This schengen requirement is really confusing! our schedule is as follows: 15 sep - 15 nov (schengen countries), 15 nov to 15 dec (Non-schengen countries). 15 dec to 15 jan (schengen countries), 15 jan - 15 mar (non schengen countries). Is this plan ok? Thereafter, we wish to revisit the schengen countries from mid mar to may again. Will our planning be violating the schengen regulation? We want to spend 6 mths in schengen countries in all as there seems to be alot to cover. Will such planning allow us to revisit schengen countries again from mar to may? Thanks alot.
Schengen req. visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 One week in Venice - trips
- 9 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Scotland
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 tour guides in rome
- 23 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.