This schengen requirement is really confusing! our schedule is as follows: 15 sep - 15 nov (schengen countries), 15 nov to 15 dec (Non-schengen countries). 15 dec to 15 jan (schengen countries), 15 jan - 15 mar (non schengen countries). Is this plan ok? Thereafter, we wish to revisit the schengen countries from mid mar to may again. Will our planning be violating the schengen regulation? We want to spend 6 mths in schengen countries in all as there seems to be alot to cover. Will such planning allow us to revisit schengen countries again from mar to may? Thanks alot.
Schengen req. visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 2 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 5 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Riga 2014
- 8 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 12 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Back home problems with sim card
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Budapest
- 17 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 18 Budapest--baggage storage
- 19 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 20 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 21 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 22 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 23 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 How do you find French food?