The State Department advisory page for the Schengen countries indicates that passports are required to be valid for three months beyond the planned stay. Even though I think I understand what this says, I still have concern about it. My passport expires three months and a few days after I return from my trip. I just want to be sure I understand this correctly so I'm not refused entry. Anybody have any experiences with this?
Schengen Passport Requirement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 VISA question
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 France,Spain,Italy
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 17 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!