So I have a question about flying from one non-Schengen country into a Schengen country and then to another non-Schengen country. To be more specific, I'm a U.S. citizen who has spent 89 days in the Schengen zone, with my 180 days resetting next month. I'm currently in a non-Schengen country (Romania) but want to fly to Morocco by way of the Barcelona or Madrid airport. (In case it matters for any reason, I'm unsure whether I would be flying with the same airlines for both individual flights but my guess is probably not.) My question is, is it ok to do this - book a flight from Romania to Spain and then from Spain to Morocco - as long as I don't leave the airport? Or do I need some sort of document or whatnot? Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 10 Alitala
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 celticmoon, a quick question
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 What fresh hell is this?
- 17 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Which Train Station in Venice
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 Greek Village
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Bordeaux to Nice
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US