So I have a question about flying from one non-Schengen country into a Schengen country and then to another non-Schengen country. To be more specific, I'm a U.S. citizen who has spent 89 days in the Schengen zone, with my 180 days resetting next month. I'm currently in a non-Schengen country (Romania) but want to fly to Morocco by way of the Barcelona or Madrid airport. (In case it matters for any reason, I'm unsure whether I would be flying with the same airlines for both individual flights but my guess is probably not.) My question is, is it ok to do this - book a flight from Romania to Spain and then from Spain to Morocco - as long as I don't leave the airport? Or do I need some sort of document or whatnot? Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 2 Austria**+27737016174~lost lover back/Divorce spells Cape Town,Pretoria,USA
- 3 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 4 ~Europe/UK/USA*+27737016174`herbalist healers South Africa,love spells,Iran
- 5 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 6 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 9 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 10 Venice
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Porto and vicinity
- 19 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Italy