So I have a question about flying from one non-Schengen country into a Schengen country and then to another non-Schengen country. To be more specific, I'm a U.S. citizen who has spent 89 days in the Schengen zone, with my 180 days resetting next month. I'm currently in a non-Schengen country (Romania) but want to fly to Morocco by way of the Barcelona or Madrid airport. (In case it matters for any reason, I'm unsure whether I would be flying with the same airlines for both individual flights but my guess is probably not.) My question is, is it ok to do this - book a flight from Romania to Spain and then from Spain to Morocco - as long as I don't leave the airport? Or do I need some sort of document or whatnot? Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 4 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 5 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 6 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 7 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 3 week trip with children
- 14 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 Italy in 11 Days
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 French election
- 21 Leather goods in Florence
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence