So I have a question about flying from one non-Schengen country into a Schengen country and then to another non-Schengen country. To be more specific, I'm a U.S. citizen who has spent 89 days in the Schengen zone, with my 180 days resetting next month. I'm currently in a non-Schengen country (Romania) but want to fly to Morocco by way of the Barcelona or Madrid airport. (In case it matters for any reason, I'm unsure whether I would be flying with the same airlines for both individual flights but my guess is probably not.) My question is, is it ok to do this - book a flight from Romania to Spain and then from Spain to Morocco - as long as I don't leave the airport? Or do I need some sort of document or whatnot? Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 3 Multi Country car Rental
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Couscous
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 London is it worth it?
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 Tuscany Itinerary
- 17 driving from London to Lourdes
- 18 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london