i will in my official visit zurich from 13october -23october from which included 5 days are off day(14,17,18,21,23) and remaining 5 days official days.
i have a big lists of destinations like bern,interlaken ,jungfurjaouch mountain,titlis mount ,rhine falls,st.moriz,zermat,rig mountain, Heidiland,Liechtenstein Mount Titlis, Lucerne,st.gallon, etc
1.can i cover these places thorugh train in just only 5 days keeping in mind i have to stay in rapperswill which is near to my office ,and every night i have to return to my hotel
as my off days are not continous.
2.what is best ticket i can take to cover all this place
3.is it better and economical if i travel through travel agency for long places like interlaken and jungfarouch mountain?
4.can anybody lighten me up for making a tour schedule?
5.For remaining official days (11am-2pm) can i visit any near by places on the way to zurich from rapperswill for the event hiking,mountain pass,sledging as i will be free after 2pm till 10pm.
Regretting if i bother you through my questions
Thanks a ton for helping me out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 임팩트바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 November in Rome
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 PARIS
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 24 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife