i will in my official visit zurich from 13october -23october from which included 5 days are off day(14,17,18,21,23) and remaining 5 days official days.
i have a big lists of destinations like bern,interlaken ,jungfurjaouch mountain,titlis mount ,rhine falls,st.moriz,zermat,rig mountain, Heidiland,Liechtenstein Mount Titlis, Lucerne,st.gallon, etc
1.can i cover these places thorugh train in just only 5 days keeping in mind i have to stay in rapperswill which is near to my office ,and every night i have to return to my hotel
as my off days are not continous.
2.what is best ticket i can take to cover all this place
3.is it better and economical if i travel through travel agency for long places like interlaken and jungfarouch mountain?
4.can anybody lighten me up for making a tour schedule?
5.For remaining official days (11am-2pm) can i visit any near by places on the way to zurich from rapperswill for the event hiking,mountain pass,sledging as i will be free after 2pm till 10pm.
Regretting if i bother you through my questions
Thanks a ton for helping me out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 Barcelona - places to stay
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 9 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 10 Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 13 Istanbul at Easter
- 14 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 15 Palermo Apartment
- 16 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 Fado in Lisbon
- 23 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 24 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 25 Help with Italy Itinerary