i will in my official visit zurich from 13october -23october from which included 5 days are off day(14,17,18,21,23) and remaining 5 days official days.
i have a big lists of destinations like bern,interlaken ,jungfurjaouch mountain,titlis mount ,rhine falls,st.moriz,zermat,rig mountain, Heidiland,Liechtenstein Mount Titlis, Lucerne,st.gallon, etc
1.can i cover these places thorugh train in just only 5 days keeping in mind i have to stay in rapperswill which is near to my office ,and every night i have to return to my hotel
as my off days are not continous.
2.what is best ticket i can take to cover all this place
3.is it better and economical if i travel through travel agency for long places like interlaken and jungfarouch mountain?
4.can anybody lighten me up for making a tour schedule?
5.For remaining official days (11am-2pm) can i visit any near by places on the way to zurich from rapperswill for the event hiking,mountain pass,sledging as i will be free after 2pm till 10pm.
Regretting if i bother you through my questions
Thanks a ton for helping me out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 11 French theater in Paris
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 22 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?