I am travelling in fall from Milan to Lucerne for a 4 day visit. If I take the regional train from Milan, will it be a scenic route or will I end up going through too many tunnels? I don't really want to spend the whole time on a train. I see a lot of people posting about the Bernina Express to Chur but that looks like a really long way around? What would be the most scenic route that doesn't involve going too much out of my way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hp@ printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 5 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 CASH OR CARD?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 24 2 days in Lugano area
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)