I am travelling in fall from Milan to Lucerne for a 4 day visit. If I take the regional train from Milan, will it be a scenic route or will I end up going through too many tunnels? I don't really want to spend the whole time on a train. I see a lot of people posting about the Bernina Express to Chur but that looks like a really long way around? What would be the most scenic route that doesn't involve going too much out of my way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 MCAFEE Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 16 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 17 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 18 Iceland early december visit
- 19 Zurich to Milan trip
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 car insurance italy