I am travelling in fall from Milan to Lucerne for a 4 day visit. If I take the regional train from Milan, will it be a scenic route or will I end up going through too many tunnels? I don't really want to spend the whole time on a train. I see a lot of people posting about the Bernina Express to Chur but that looks like a really long way around? What would be the most scenic route that doesn't involve going too much out of my way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 advance tickets?
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 38 Days in Paris
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 A week in Paris
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 12 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 13 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?