I am travelling in fall from Milan to Lucerne for a 4 day visit. If I take the regional train from Milan, will it be a scenic route or will I end up going through too many tunnels? I don't really want to spend the whole time on a train. I see a lot of people posting about the Bernina Express to Chur but that looks like a really long way around? What would be the most scenic route that doesn't involve going too much out of my way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 6 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 7 base for Andalucia
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 11 Windsor Castle
- 12 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 20 4 nights in Sardinia
- 21 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Matera tour guide wanted