I am travelling in fall from Milan to Lucerne for a 4 day visit. If I take the regional train from Milan, will it be a scenic route or will I end up going through too many tunnels? I don't really want to spend the whole time on a train. I see a lot of people posting about the Bernina Express to Chur but that looks like a really long way around? What would be the most scenic route that doesn't involve going too much out of my way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 3 US ROTHER PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER 24*7
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 6 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 7 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 My first trip to Crete
- 11 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 18 Airport Transportation
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 London and Normandy
- 23 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano