Planning ahead to 2014 June....want to fly into Switzerland, see Zurich and maybe Lake Geneva, then to Italy...10 days to include Lake Como, Cinque Terra and Rome. Too ambitious???...but scenic routes are key. ESP. From Switzerland into Italy.
Scenic train from Zurich into Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Is my plan ok
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 8 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 9 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 10 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 13 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 14 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Reputable Tours
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Ideas for Spain in May
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 25 5 Observations About Paris