Planning ahead to 2014 June....want to fly into Switzerland, see Zurich and maybe Lake Geneva, then to Italy...10 days to include Lake Como, Cinque Terra and Rome. Too ambitious???...but scenic routes are key. ESP. From Switzerland into Italy.
Scenic train from Zurich into Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 2 Gertie in Eastern Europe
- 3 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Eastern Europe
- 7 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 8 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 11 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 20 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 American Express
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler