Planning ahead to 2014 June....want to fly into Switzerland, see Zurich and maybe Lake Geneva, then to Italy...10 days to include Lake Como, Cinque Terra and Rome. Too ambitious???...but scenic routes are key. ESP. From Switzerland into Italy.
Scenic train from Zurich into Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 5 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 6 River cruises
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped