Planning ahead to 2014 June....want to fly into Switzerland, see Zurich and maybe Lake Geneva, then to Italy...10 days to include Lake Como, Cinque Terra and Rome. Too ambitious???...but scenic routes are key. ESP. From Switzerland into Italy.
Scenic train from Zurich into Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 2 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 3 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 4 Paris Meetup Groups?
- 5 Need suggestions for our week in Panzano
- 6 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 7 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Melk to Krems Danube River Cruise
- 10 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 11 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 12 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 13 Trip Report -Prague, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, Paris and Chartres
- 14 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 15 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 16 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 splitting time between Barcelona and Seville for Semana Santa
- 19 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Cosmos Tour - 9 days Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- 22 19 travelling solo and scared!
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 San Sebastian transport help
- 25 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?