I have done quite a bit of research but there are still two questions I couldn't answer by myself. Basically I have two days and need to get from Milan to Zurich and I figured I try to get the most scenic train routes as possible. The recommendation online seems to be to get to Tirno and hop on the Bernina Express route to Chur and then onto Zurich. Right now, I have planned a stop in St. Moritz.
1. The legs between Milan and Tirano and Chur and Zurich are as far as I know fixed price so require no previous reservation. Is that true with the Bernina Express route as well?
2. Should I take the actually Bernina Express train or just the regional train?
3. If I were to see a pretty spot/village on the way, is it possible for me to just jump off for a stopover on my ticket?
Thank you guys so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prem fares (again)
- 2 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 6 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 7 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 15 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania