My husband and I would like to drive from switzerland to paris in June 2013. Stopping overnight on our way. Does anyone have a route suggestion that would be pretty for 2 x australians who have never been to france before?
We also are spending some time in Switzerland, does anyone have any must see destinations for summer?
We are very flexible with where we go in switzerland but we will only spend one week there and then drive to paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 2 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 3 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 4 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 5 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 6 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 7 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 9 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 10 TAP airlines & other questions
- 11 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 12 Netflix and Hulu
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 16 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 17 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 18 Naples
- 19 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 20 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 21 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 22 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 23 Amalfi October 16-25
- 24 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 25 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo