My husband and I would like to drive from switzerland to paris in June 2013. Stopping overnight on our way. Does anyone have a route suggestion that would be pretty for 2 x australians who have never been to france before?
We also are spending some time in Switzerland, does anyone have any must see destinations for summer?
We are very flexible with where we go in switzerland but we will only spend one week there and then drive to paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 Road trip Italy
- 9 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 10 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 Hilton CPH no loner
- 17 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 French Wedding
- 21 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 22 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums