My husband and I would like to drive from switzerland to paris in June 2013. Stopping overnight on our way. Does anyone have a route suggestion that would be pretty for 2 x australians who have never been to france before?
We also are spending some time in Switzerland, does anyone have any must see destinations for summer?
We are very flexible with where we go in switzerland but we will only spend one week there and then drive to paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 7 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 What to expect over Christmas
- 10 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 11 Italy/Greece with kids
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Rome
- 14 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Prague hotels
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Munich
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Northern lights in December
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged