My husband and I would like to drive from switzerland to paris in June 2013. Stopping overnight on our way. Does anyone have a route suggestion that would be pretty for 2 x australians who have never been to france before?
We also are spending some time in Switzerland, does anyone have any must see destinations for summer?
We are very flexible with where we go in switzerland but we will only spend one week there and then drive to paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Madrid airport question
- 10 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Naxos car rental
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?