My husband and I would like to drive from switzerland to paris in June 2013. Stopping overnight on our way. Does anyone have a route suggestion that would be pretty for 2 x australians who have never been to france before?
We also are spending some time in Switzerland, does anyone have any must see destinations for summer?
We are very flexible with where we go in switzerland but we will only spend one week there and then drive to paris.
Scenic route from switzerland to paris (driving)
- 1 Estonia
- 2 Visa to TURKEY
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 5 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 6 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 7 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 8 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 9 Tennyson Home
- 10 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 11 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 24 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 25 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???