We will be driving from Annecy to the Avignon area on a weekday later this month and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a scenic route with fun stops. We will be leaving Annecy after breakfast and would like to arrive in Avignon around dinnertime. It would be really nice to not take the autoroute the whole time!
We would be looking for some pretty and scenic countryside driving with not too much scary mountain driving as I'm sure there is plenty in that area. Any must sees - must eats along the way? If it were you, which route would you take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 2 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 3 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 Flat in London
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 16 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 17 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 20 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Madrid airport question
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence
Scenic drive suggestions between Annecy and Avignon area (one day)