We will be driving from Annecy to the Avignon area on a weekday later this month and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a scenic route with fun stops. We will be leaving Annecy after breakfast and would like to arrive in Avignon around dinnertime. It would be really nice to not take the autoroute the whole time!
We would be looking for some pretty and scenic countryside driving with not too much scary mountain driving as I'm sure there is plenty in that area. Any must sees - must eats along the way? If it were you, which route would you take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 3 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Best layover option
- 6 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 7 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
Scenic drive suggestions between Annecy and Avignon area (one day)