We will be driving from Annecy to the Avignon area on a weekday later this month and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a scenic route with fun stops. We will be leaving Annecy after breakfast and would like to arrive in Avignon around dinnertime. It would be really nice to not take the autoroute the whole time!
We would be looking for some pretty and scenic countryside driving with not too much scary mountain driving as I'm sure there is plenty in that area. Any must sees - must eats along the way? If it were you, which route would you take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info : http://www.facts4supplement.com/rejuvonus-et-illuminexa/
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Places of interest
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Oxford England Accommodations
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel
Scenic drive suggestions between Annecy and Avignon area (one day)