I am spending one week in Edinburgh at the end of April. Unfortunately, I do not think I will have time to see any of the Hebrian Islands...I really wanted to go to Isle of Skye!
Can anyone recommend any scenic day trips from Edinburgh? Beautiful lakes or forests?
I loved the Seven Sisters in the south of England...I wonder if there is anything like this near Edinburgh.
I am not much of a hiker but I like to go on long walks through the countryside and small old towns. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 MiFi in Italy
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 7 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 10 Cork or Galway?
- 11 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 What Greek islands should I visit
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 16 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 17 Major quake in central Itay
- 18 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 23 3 days with a Swindon base
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break