I am spending one week in Edinburgh at the end of April. Unfortunately, I do not think I will have time to see any of the Hebrian Islands...I really wanted to go to Isle of Skye!
Can anyone recommend any scenic day trips from Edinburgh? Beautiful lakes or forests?
I loved the Seven Sisters in the south of England...I wonder if there is anything like this near Edinburgh.
I am not much of a hiker but I like to go on long walks through the countryside and small old towns. Thanks.
Scenic day trips from Edinburgh
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 3 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?