I am spending one week in Edinburgh at the end of April. Unfortunately, I do not think I will have time to see any of the Hebrian Islands...I really wanted to go to Isle of Skye!
Can anyone recommend any scenic day trips from Edinburgh? Beautiful lakes or forests?
I loved the Seven Sisters in the south of England...I wonder if there is anything like this near Edinburgh.
I am not much of a hiker but I like to go on long walks through the countryside and small old towns. Thanks.
Scenic day trips from Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 5 Buying Masks in Venice
- 6 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Mask Making in Venice
- 9 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 10 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 11 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 Eating in France-two new books
- 14 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Three days in Spain