I am spending one week in Edinburgh at the end of April. Unfortunately, I do not think I will have time to see any of the Hebrian Islands...I really wanted to go to Isle of Skye!
Can anyone recommend any scenic day trips from Edinburgh? Beautiful lakes or forests?
I loved the Seven Sisters in the south of England...I wonder if there is anything like this near Edinburgh.
I am not much of a hiker but I like to go on long walks through the countryside and small old towns. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 2 Reaching the Lake District
- 3 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 4 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 7 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 My special places in Europe
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 20 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 23 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 24 Italy in a week
- 25 France: Perigord - Interesting Article