We received confirmation for Scavi tour tickets with a time slot of 10:30am on Tuesday, May 10th. We are grateful that we are receiving tickets, but had hoped for a late afternoon time slot. We don't want to be rushed through the Sistine Chapel or St.Peter's. Can we request a specific time slot to do the Vatican tour? Is it possible to see the Sistine Chapel early in the morning before we go on the Scavi tour, followed by the Vatican tour of the museums and St.Peter's? Any suggestions to make the most of our day at the Vatican would be appreciated. We realize that this is alot to take in, in one day, but do not feel that it would be a good idea to go on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Thanks!
Scavi Tour, Vatican Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Scotland
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 13 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 16 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 17 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -