We received confirmation for Scavi tour tickets with a time slot of 10:30am on Tuesday, May 10th. We are grateful that we are receiving tickets, but had hoped for a late afternoon time slot. We don't want to be rushed through the Sistine Chapel or St.Peter's. Can we request a specific time slot to do the Vatican tour? Is it possible to see the Sistine Chapel early in the morning before we go on the Scavi tour, followed by the Vatican tour of the museums and St.Peter's? Any suggestions to make the most of our day at the Vatican would be appreciated. We realize that this is alot to take in, in one day, but do not feel that it would be a good idea to go on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Thanks!
Scavi Tour, Vatican Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 2 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 5 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 12 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 13 Dordogne lodging
- 14 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 15 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 22 Dordogne markets
- 23 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 24 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 25 which is worse in july - rome or venice?