We received confirmation for Scavi tour tickets with a time slot of 10:30am on Tuesday, May 10th. We are grateful that we are receiving tickets, but had hoped for a late afternoon time slot. We don't want to be rushed through the Sistine Chapel or St.Peter's. Can we request a specific time slot to do the Vatican tour? Is it possible to see the Sistine Chapel early in the morning before we go on the Scavi tour, followed by the Vatican tour of the museums and St.Peter's? Any suggestions to make the most of our day at the Vatican would be appreciated. We realize that this is alot to take in, in one day, but do not feel that it would be a good idea to go on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Thanks!
Scavi Tour, Vatican Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station