We received confirmation for Scavi tour tickets with a time slot of 10:30am on Tuesday, May 10th. We are grateful that we are receiving tickets, but had hoped for a late afternoon time slot. We don't want to be rushed through the Sistine Chapel or St.Peter's. Can we request a specific time slot to do the Vatican tour? Is it possible to see the Sistine Chapel early in the morning before we go on the Scavi tour, followed by the Vatican tour of the museums and St.Peter's? Any suggestions to make the most of our day at the Vatican would be appreciated. We realize that this is alot to take in, in one day, but do not feel that it would be a good idea to go on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Thanks!
Scavi Tour, Vatican Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 2 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Koper to Trieste
- 5 Trieste and Koper
- 6 Stay near Paris
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 12 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 13 Pronunciation
- 14 Monet in Normandy
- 15 Dublin Tour Companies
- 16 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 20 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 24 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?