We received confirmation for Scavi tour tickets with a time slot of 10:30am on Tuesday, May 10th. We are grateful that we are receiving tickets, but had hoped for a late afternoon time slot. We don't want to be rushed through the Sistine Chapel or St.Peter's. Can we request a specific time slot to do the Vatican tour? Is it possible to see the Sistine Chapel early in the morning before we go on the Scavi tour, followed by the Vatican tour of the museums and St.Peter's? Any suggestions to make the most of our day at the Vatican would be appreciated. We realize that this is alot to take in, in one day, but do not feel that it would be a good idea to go on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Thanks!
Scavi Tour, Vatican Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Edinburgh - outings?
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 6 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 9 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 10 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 11 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 12 What to wear
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 16 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 17 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY