We received confirmation for Scavi tour tickets with a time slot of 10:30am on Tuesday, May 10th. We are grateful that we are receiving tickets, but had hoped for a late afternoon time slot. We don't want to be rushed through the Sistine Chapel or St.Peter's. Can we request a specific time slot to do the Vatican tour? Is it possible to see the Sistine Chapel early in the morning before we go on the Scavi tour, followed by the Vatican tour of the museums and St.Peter's? Any suggestions to make the most of our day at the Vatican would be appreciated. We realize that this is alot to take in, in one day, but do not feel that it would be a good idea to go on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Thanks!
Scavi Tour, Vatican Tour
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Ireland in a week
- 25 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station