I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 2 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 5 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 6 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 7 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 8 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 9 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 10 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 11 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 12 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 13 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary
- 15 Our Next Europe Trip
- 16 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 17 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 18 Izmir to Istanbul
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 21 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 22 Planning our Honeymoon
- 23 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 24 Andalucia to Madrid
- 25 Segovia Hotel