I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야구중계≾≺ ｋＯ５４２.ｚＥ.ａＭ ≻≿오션파라
- 2 유레이스‷ ＼［ ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM ］ ＼‷유레이스
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?