I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
SCAVI tour -- Never Received Auto Reply
- 1 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 8 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Car rental Italy
- 11 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 12 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 13 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 14 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 15 Northern Italy
- 16 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 17 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 18 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 19 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 20 Best area for wine and which one?
- 21 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 22 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 23 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 24 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 25 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?