I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 2 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 3 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 4 Greece and Italy Combo
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 8 Clean up spam
- 9 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 10 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 11 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 12 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 13 Visit to Engand
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 16 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 17 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 18 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 19 Gardens & GTGs
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 22 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 23 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 24 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental