I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 3 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 8 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 9 Global Travel Warning...
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 16 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 17 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 18 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 6 days in Portugal in December
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015