I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 5 5 day s in Belgrade
- 6 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 7 Travel WiFi - France
- 8 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Gelato course in Rome?
- 11 Seville in late January
- 12 Italy for the first time
- 13 Drinks in Spain
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 16 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 19 Norfolk base
- 20 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 21 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!