I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
SCAVI tour -- Never Received Auto Reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 2 caroline_venezia
- 3 Taormina Sicily
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 9 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 10 Suggestion for travel memories
- 11 Budget family trip to Europe
- 12 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 13 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 14 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 15 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 history museums or locations
- 18 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 19 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 20 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 21 malaga to madrid train ?
- 22 Museums in Berlin
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Lake Como transportation questions
- 25 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?