I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 3 Parking in Italy
- 4 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 8 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 9 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 10 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 11 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 12 1 week in Malaga
- 13 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 14 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 15 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 16 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 17 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 18 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 19 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 20 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 21 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 22 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 23 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 24 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 25 Naples to Pompeii