I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
SCAVI tour -- Never Received Auto Reply
- 1 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 2 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 3 days in Barcelona
- 4 Santorini Hotel
- 5 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 8 DeGaulle Airport
- 9 9 nights in Ireland
- 10 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 11 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 12 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 19 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Paris Navigo decouverte reduced price for children?
- 22 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 23 which cities in umbria to visit
- 24 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 25 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report