I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 2 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 3 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 6 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 7 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 10 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 11 When and how to book for a trip?
- 12 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 13 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 14 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 15 Prague & Croatia
- 16 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 17 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 18 3 week backing packing trip
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 22 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 25 holiday problem in Budapest