I emailed the Excavation office to request the SCAVI tour a few days ago and I never received the "Auto Reply" confirming receipt of my email. (used a gmail address)
Should I email them again?
If I fax my request, will they respond via fax? I don't have a fax machine at home any more (who does) and I'd have to go to Kinkos. I don't want to risk E-faxing them.
Has anyone here been successful getting the Tour without having been sent an auto-reply from their system?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SETUP : EPSON TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 EPSON PRINTER 24*7
- 2 LESSON : CANON/Epson SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 3 Madrid food advice needed
- 4 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 10 IWM
- 11 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 12 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 One July night in Verona - help!
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Avoid Europcar!
- 17 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 European Vacation 2017
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?