I was lucky enough to get a Scavi Tour scheduled. I don't want to walk around Rome with my passport. When I check in at the Scavi office, is a photocopy of my driver's license or passport sufficient?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 Praiano
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 6 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 13 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 20 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 21 Areas in Milan
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 25 CDG much improved