i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ibiiza Spain
- 2 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 3 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 4 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Cartagena Spain
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 16 Help with Ireland Trip
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 24 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?