i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
scarf shop on ile st louis
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 5 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 Channel Islands
- 8 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 London for Christmas