i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
scarf shop on ile st louis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Venice hotel selection
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 May trip to the islands
- 5 Where to stay in Rome
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken