i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
scarf shop on ile st louis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 2 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 3 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 4 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 atm cards in Spain
- 12 First Time Going to Europe
- 13 Traditional food in Athens
- 14 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 15 Cotswolds village base
- 16 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 19 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 20 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 weather in Veneto area in September
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Hotel in Rome?
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's