i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 favorite app for converting US $$
- 2 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 3 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 4 One week in London with kids
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Trip in September
- 9 help with europe itinary
- 10 Iceland with Young Kids
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 One Day in Vienna
- 15 Escorted tours Norway
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 18 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 19 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 20 Help with basic itinerary
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Light weight small converter?
- 23 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 24 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?