i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&Bs in Ireland
- 2 Zadar or Sibenik
- 3 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 4 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 5 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 12 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 13 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 14 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 19 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Milos beach stay
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 Tourist Perspective On Croatia