i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Austria
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 5 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 6 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 7 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 13 Retiring to Southern France
- 14 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 18 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 19 Brief trip report Naples
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 22 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 23 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy