i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
scarf shop on ile st louis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Granada
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 7 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 8 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 First time to Switzerland
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 14 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 15 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 16 Eastern Europe
- 17 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 18 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 19 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 20 Switzerland help...?
- 21 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 24 London to Paris by train
- 25 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics