i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 4 Amsterdam Hotel
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 7 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 8 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 9 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 10 italy in ll days and what to see
- 11 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 12 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 13 Amsterdam vs. France
- 14 Hamman Baths Granada
- 15 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 16 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 17 First time in Italy
- 18 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 19 What about Basque Country?
- 20 Dolomites October 14-18
- 21 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 22 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 23 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 24 Ireland ToDo
- 25 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane