i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 2 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 3 What Greek islands should I visit
- 4 Which order should I travel
- 5 Which order should I travel
- 6 Which order should I travel
- 7 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 19 Europe Destination with kids?
- 20 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 21 Cork or Galway?
- 22 Villa near Florence Italy
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 MiFi in Italy
- 25 Villa near Florence Italy