i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
scarf shop on ile st louis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 3 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Southern Ireland Help
- 13 Bologna tips
- 14 London and Where Else in late December?
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 18 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 19 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 London - Site List Triage -
- 22 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 23 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 24 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 25 London Day Trips - Soooo many options