i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Juangfrau / mt
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!