i recall passing a scarf shop on rue st louis en l'ile while in paris last year. i'm pretty sure that the store was DIWALI. i've used the street view function in google maps and it shows the storefront as i remember it (gotta love technology!)
i also recall walking into the store and quickly walking out b/c the scarves i saw were fairly expensive (like 40 euros +). granted, i didn't dig through the piles of scarves but i do remember looking specifically at a few ... and being a bit intimidated by the price!
i keep reading about a scarf store in ile st louis where other fodorites are buying beautiful scarves for 10E. is diwali the store? or is there another scarf store on the island with great scarves?
i'm back in paris this fall and am looking for a scarf!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나인카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 오션카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Crete Holiday
- 6 Apartment Montreux area
- 7 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 8 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 9 Safety in Rome
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 20 base in brussels
- 21 Rome or Venice first
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona