hi guys, this is my first post so please be kind. I'm planning to travel to scandinavian countries in 9 days. it would be: 2 days copenhagen -> 2 days gothenburg -> 1 day oslo -> 2 days stockholm -> 2 days helsinki. What is your opinion and do you have any recommendation whether I should travel by train or plane and on which route would it be? I'm also thinking of cutting my travel to gothenburg to 1 day. The extra day will be used to travel from oslo to bergen by train then take a flight to stockholm from bergen instead. Is this a good idea? The biggest problem is that I'm both tight on time and budget (poor me). Thanks a lot, hope to hear from you guys soon.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Overnight stopover in London!
- 9 Walking around Barcelona??
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 Spain and Portugal
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors