hi guys, this is my first post so please be kind. I'm planning to travel to scandinavian countries in 9 days. it would be: 2 days copenhagen -> 2 days gothenburg -> 1 day oslo -> 2 days stockholm -> 2 days helsinki. What is your opinion and do you have any recommendation whether I should travel by train or plane and on which route would it be? I'm also thinking of cutting my travel to gothenburg to 1 day. The extra day will be used to travel from oslo to bergen by train then take a flight to stockholm from bergen instead. Is this a good idea? The biggest problem is that I'm both tight on time and budget (poor me). Thanks a lot, hope to hear from you guys soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 London hotel
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 Prague - Tram #22
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Location of hotel in Rome
- 23 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 24 Need advice for this
- 25 Lake como area on motorcycles