I'm going on a Princess cruise with my husband the end of June and need help with what to do at the ports. I'd also like to know if you recommend not taking a tour and exploring the city on our own. Here are the cities where I need help: Helinski-trying to decide between two tours. Tour #2 is the same as the first one but has added an additional 4 hours to explore the town of Porvoo. Is it worth it? Stockholm-Can't decide between tours #1 is Vasa Museum, City Hall and Gamia Stan and tour #2 is Royal Palace and Gamia Stan. Tallinn-should we walk it on our own, buy a hop-on-hop-off pass or take a tour to upper Old Town for 3 hours. Aarhus-should we take a tour? Tour #1 includes a half hour train ride through the forests and Silkeborg and tour #2 includes Rosenholm Castle, G.E. Manor, and Gardens. Oslo-should we take a tour or walk it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 eateries in Puglia
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Help with France itinerary
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 11 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 12 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 21 Terrorism in Europe
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 24 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek