I'm going on a Princess cruise with my husband the end of June and need help with what to do at the ports. I'd also like to know if you recommend not taking a tour and exploring the city on our own. Here are the cities where I need help: Helinski-trying to decide between two tours. Tour #2 is the same as the first one but has added an additional 4 hours to explore the town of Porvoo. Is it worth it? Stockholm-Can't decide between tours #1 is Vasa Museum, City Hall and Gamia Stan and tour #2 is Royal Palace and Gamia Stan. Tallinn-should we walk it on our own, buy a hop-on-hop-off pass or take a tour to upper Old Town for 3 hours. Aarhus-should we take a tour? Tour #1 includes a half hour train ride through the forests and Silkeborg and tour #2 includes Rosenholm Castle, G.E. Manor, and Gardens. Oslo-should we take a tour or walk it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 Shoes for Paris in April
- 9 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 12 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 London visit
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?