I'm going on a Princess cruise with my husband the end of June and need help with what to do at the ports. I'd also like to know if you recommend not taking a tour and exploring the city on our own. Here are the cities where I need help: Helinski-trying to decide between two tours. Tour #2 is the same as the first one but has added an additional 4 hours to explore the town of Porvoo. Is it worth it? Stockholm-Can't decide between tours #1 is Vasa Museum, City Hall and Gamia Stan and tour #2 is Royal Palace and Gamia Stan. Tallinn-should we walk it on our own, buy a hop-on-hop-off pass or take a tour to upper Old Town for 3 hours. Aarhus-should we take a tour? Tour #1 includes a half hour train ride through the forests and Silkeborg and tour #2 includes Rosenholm Castle, G.E. Manor, and Gardens. Oslo-should we take a tour or walk it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 9 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 train to Vernon France
- 16 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 17 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 24 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station