I'm going on a Princess cruise with my husband the end of June and need help with what to do at the ports. I'd also like to know if you recommend not taking a tour and exploring the city on our own. Here are the cities where I need help: Helinski-trying to decide between two tours. Tour #2 is the same as the first one but has added an additional 4 hours to explore the town of Porvoo. Is it worth it? Stockholm-Can't decide between tours #1 is Vasa Museum, City Hall and Gamia Stan and tour #2 is Royal Palace and Gamia Stan. Tallinn-should we walk it on our own, buy a hop-on-hop-off pass or take a tour to upper Old Town for 3 hours. Aarhus-should we take a tour? Tour #1 includes a half hour train ride through the forests and Silkeborg and tour #2 includes Rosenholm Castle, G.E. Manor, and Gardens. Oslo-should we take a tour or walk it?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 5 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 15 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 24 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 25 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"