I'm going on a Princess cruise with my husband the end of June and need help with what to do at the ports. I'd also like to know if you recommend not taking a tour and exploring the city on our own. Here are the cities where I need help: Helinski-trying to decide between two tours. Tour #2 is the same as the first one but has added an additional 4 hours to explore the town of Porvoo. Is it worth it? Stockholm-Can't decide between tours #1 is Vasa Museum, City Hall and Gamia Stan and tour #2 is Royal Palace and Gamia Stan. Tallinn-should we walk it on our own, buy a hop-on-hop-off pass or take a tour to upper Old Town for 3 hours. Aarhus-should we take a tour? Tour #1 includes a half hour train ride through the forests and Silkeborg and tour #2 includes Rosenholm Castle, G.E. Manor, and Gardens. Oslo-should we take a tour or walk it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Cotswold Churches
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Best beach town in Italy?
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy