We are planning a trip to Scandinavia, including Iceland on the way there and a stop in Ireland on the way back. We have been to Ireland before but not the other countries. We would like to see Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and view Bergen and the fjords. How much is too much to try and see, what is the most cost efficient way to travel between countries, etc? Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 2 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Never To Return
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 7 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 eateries in Puglia
- 10 Rome to Amafi coast
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 13 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 17 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 21 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 22 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 25 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!