We are planning a trip to Scandinavia, including Iceland on the way there and a stop in Ireland on the way back. We have been to Ireland before but not the other countries. We would like to see Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and view Bergen and the fjords. How much is too much to try and see, what is the most cost efficient way to travel between countries, etc? Suggestions?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 5 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 6 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 7 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Apartments in Rome