We are planning a trip to Scandinavia, including Iceland on the way there and a stop in Ireland on the way back. We have been to Ireland before but not the other countries. We would like to see Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and view Bergen and the fjords. How much is too much to try and see, what is the most cost efficient way to travel between countries, etc? Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 2 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 My notes on Greece 101
- 6 Halloween in Paris
- 7 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 10 how long in Malta?
- 11 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 12 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 13 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 14 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 23 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 24 Weekend in Norfolk
- 25 Burgundy in May